Forums ePic Character Generator Showroom Share your character :) Kelemelan’s Kharacters

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Kelemelan
    Participant

Thx, Fasold, i like your perspective 🙂

Sorry, Ashesnei, didn’t notice the second half of your answer.

Nah, this is just a quick creative exercise just for the sake of using ePic so for now, I’m not doing anything at all with this pic. I just wanted to add my two cents to the creative trend 😉

If you want to create a desktop background out of the pic or something, you can work out of the original (enclosed) file. Enjoy yourself! 😉

Attachments:
      Kelemelan
      Participant

Had to test the multi-layer options.

Did that in a hurry so the pic is basically an edited random with postwork but indeed, this feels promising. 🙂

Kelemelan
        Participant

Had to try my luck with the new female rider pack.

Not that this was what I had planned today but hey this was fun.

That’s a nice, fun multifaceted pack we got there.

It’s yet another female pack but I’m afraid I’m fighting a lost battle on that front… 😛

LBandy
          Keymaster

I’m happy to hear you liked it. 🙂

As always, artists get to choose what pack they wanted to work on. While some prefer working on Males first, Elena finds it much more rewarding to work on Females. If a pack goes well, usually the other “one” is being made too.

Kelemelan
            Participant

Oh, I get the appeal and the convenience from an artist’s perspective. Gave it a try myself, the female body is more harmonious, it’s easier to draw, the male body is more of a pain in the butt ^_^

Now when I design settings or campaigns, well, I still need male characters…

OTOH, Guess what ? Looks like something like 3/4 of the stock art available displays female characters so I’m well aware this is an uphill battle, eheh 😛

The pack’s capability to change arms’ positions, mounts and such makes it very versatile, this is extremely convenient. Note that this is true for Elena’s other packs though the throne savage pack is somewhat limited by its backgrounds if I recall. That is, without postwork, of course. Still a most interesting handful of creations. 🙂

LBandy
              Keymaster

Yeah, one of the top feedback we got from Season #2 was to provide additional poses and facial customization. While they are still very limited, we spent a lot of time trying to provide more in these packs based on the feedback we got. There will never be a perfect pack, where everything falls into place and nothing more could be wished for. But we are trying to provide versatile options as much as we could. 🙂

Kelemelan
                Participant

Btw, this is the most top heavy character so far.

I actually had some trouble to dress her up (no kidding) X’D

Is it deliberate ?

LBandy
                  Keymaster

🤷 I can’t tell. 😛

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.