Forums ePic Character Generator Showroom Share your character :) Kelemelan’s Kharacters

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Kelemelan
    Participant

Right, I had to create such a topic, eventually. Most of my characters are perpetual WIP so I looove the new ePic native format (thanks guys) 🙂 .

Back to the subject at hand, I went crazy with the muscular pack (and quite a bit of editing) and this is where it left me. I’m very tempted to call him Tiregan 😉 😛

Pity I couldn’t add audio, eheh 😉 😛

DemonTiregan.png

we have an user upload gallery 😀 you made good job

Kelemelan
      Participant

okay, so we post character pics to the user-upload gallery and character backgrounds and details here ?

it have a description part, but somewhy i like read them at the forum more..dont ask why.. 😀 so its totally up to you.. you can use any, i will be happy 😀

Kelemelan
        Participant

Sure, no sweat. 🙂

Fasoldgames
          Participant

I like the fire effects, he looks like a demonic warrior who has just gated in, setting everything on fire 🙂

Kelemelan
            Participant

Truth is I was mainly testing the second season ePic but as I was going ahead, a character like https://youtu.be/8iLoc8HRdMQ Etrigan, the Demon, felt more and more obvious. 😉

Kelemelan
              Participant

Okay, here’s the repost. Just not to mix my characters with the Challenge’s. 🙂

Liz and the Jungle Lord – Repost

LizandtheJungleLord.png

Kelemelan
                Participant

This character was originally designed as the focal point of informations in my setting. A kind of benevolent fixer and tech genius with enough ressources for behind the scene miracles.

I didn’t find metallic skins in ePic season 2 but being able to save the file in native format was sooo cool (thx again guys 🙂 ). While I’m working on a new costume, enjoy the previous one with a few sparks here or there, added just for the sake of it 😉 😛

AbeSteel.png

Fasoldgames
                  Participant

Cool! I think the metallic skin looks really well. He looks quite smart in his suit and sunglasses, a kind of cyborg Neo perhaps.

Kelemelan
                    Participant

A lot more than that. M&M’s Dr Metropolis is kind of a City Spirit. You can think of Abe Steel as an Information Spirit or Loa if you will (but hush, this is GM’s eyes only 😉 😛 ).

Talking about spirits (of sorts). Here comes Psyko, a parasitic mind controlling mental entity with , psychopathic, sadistic and murderous edges. 😛

Psyko.png

Fasoldgames
                      Participant

Yikes! He does look creepy.

add: girl’s favourite bad guy type.

Kelemelan
                        Participant

That’s how he gets to be such an efficient and ruthless cut-throat 😉

Never trust a pretty face works both ways, even more when you’re dealing with something that can jump from bodies to bodies. 😉 🙂 😛

Kelemelan
                          Participant

I had some fun trying to design a character with spare parts. Let’s just say that one is the driver of some computerized car. Because the times they are a changing, I turned everything red, added a dog, and named the IA: Some Industries Two Thousand. 😉

Okay, the backstory is definitely to be redesigned, but as long as I keep thinking about it with some kind of tongue-in cheek humor, I’ve got a solid starting point. 😉

SITT.png

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 83 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.