Forums ePic Character Generator Showroom Share your character :) Kelemelan’s Kharacters

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Fasoldgames
    Participant

It turned out quite nice! Only…the car seems a bit large. Or perhaps they are like that in the future.

Kelemelan
      Participant

Yeah, maybe. You can’t see it because the car is hiding most of it but there’s a slope, so the perspective is tricky.

Plus I needed to keep the girl at the right size not to float in mid-air, and that’s where it got really tricky, eheh. 😉

Kelemelan
        Participant

And here comes the Darke Duchess. Name and concept are a WIP but the general idea is she’s a mix between an utterly mystic Dr Doom and, well, a fiery Elvira, Mistress of the Dark 😉 😛

TheDarkeDuchess.png

Enjoy ! 🙂

Fasoldgames
          Participant

Nice, I like the fiery admosphere, and the succubus! She’s got some pretty nice armor too.

Kelemelan
            Participant

I’ve been trying to come up with some kind of world-threatening bad guy, the kind that would make the Darke Duchess an ally if the need arised. Here’s the end result in a nutshell. 😉 🙂

————-

Behold the devilish Black Bull as He completes his latest conquest, burning down to ashes the futile resistance of this soon forgotten dimension. While the lingering smell of blood, death and sky-tearing battle-magic hovers above and around his demented troops, their Lord and Master marches victoriously, already envisioning his next invasion…

He’s been told this place called Earth may be a worthy Battlefield…

BlackBull.png

Fasoldgames
              Participant

Looks epic, nice!

Ayane
                Participant

Darke Duchess and Black Bull are cool.

Kelemelan
                  Participant

This character is definitely meant to be more than a bit tongue-in-cheek. And you bet : Any resemblance to existing persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. ;P
                    ———————————-

The Munificent Rheena is the ruling Princess of the Venusian city-state of Vanadium. A decade ago, some guy from Earth just popped out of nowhere and took it upon himself to change everyone’s way of life in Vanadium with silly ideas like democracy and the rule of law. Needless to say, this didn’t last for long and the alien fool died a quick and painful death. Now, however, Rheena of Vanadium is turning a very angry gaze toward us, her lips slowly forming a quizzical smile…

ADangerousDamsel.png

Fasoldgames
                    Participant

Quite the hot stuff! She looks dangerous to approach though…..especially with that pet.

Kelemelan
                      Participant

Here’s my submission for this month’s challenge. Have to say this has been quite an interesting experience… 😛

Revelation1-1.jpg

Revelation1-2.jpg

Fasoldgames
                        Participant

Well, looks like we have a winner for this contest. Damn you Kelemelan! 🙂

But honestly, looks very nice!

Kelemelan
                          Participant

So, I’m tired and posting meaningless crap, sorry. Let’s try again. :unsure:

Kelemelan
                            Participant

SomeOfficer.jpg

My own test subject freshly coming out of the new ePic. Looks like she’s some officer indeed, something in-between Black Widow and Captain America if you will. Enjoy !

No particular preconceived idea on that one, I just used the soft and went on with the flow :).

one word (ok, two) Editor”s pick 🙂
                              its rocks!!

Fasoldgames
                              Participant

Very nice, thanks for sharing!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 83 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.