Forums ePic Character Generator Showroom Share your character :) Kelemelan’s Kharacters

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Kelemelan
    Participant

Eheh, well, Disco Wizard or Dr Strange like rain and tears, it’s kinda all the same 😉 😛 where supermages are involved garish colors are kind of the rule ^_ ^

Have a look at Strange vs Dormammu, here :

Fasoldgames
      Participant

Ah, indeed. They could be fighting an epic battle…..or doing something like this 🙂

Kelemelan
        Participant

Told ya, the old tomato-tomato trope 😉 😛

Kelemelan
          Participant

Oh, I just got it. 🙂

I suppose what you’re assuming to be a dance floor in that pic is in fact the fountain near Hagia Sophia in Turkey. The basilica itself is on the pic too but it’s hidden behind the portal. 🙂

Fasoldgames
            Participant

Ah, thanks. I did not know what it was, and it kind of looked like a dance floor to me. Do you suppose they did much disco dancing in the Hagia Sophia in ancient times? 🙂

Kelemelan
              Participant

Since disco originated in the 1960s/70s and Hagia Sophia which very literally means holy wisdom in greek, was built in the VIth century, I very much doubt that 🙂

Kelemelan
                Participant

Right, I confess, this one is just for fun. B) :cheer: 😛

I had to test the new modern pack: include some buxom babe with some big gun in an exotic setting and some just as exotic creature, well, an arabian camel would do the trick just fine… B)

Let’s just agree that in a modern setting it works better than a red dragon that is 😉

It’s not an awesome pic but I had fun designing it, so please, enjoy yourselves!

This girl looks like as Felicity with black hair from the series Arrow 😀
                  i like it
                  (the dromedar is too little i think)

Fasoldgames
                  Participant

Nice, quite a big, heavy gun, and carrying that, and traveling through rough terrain…on high heels, if I see that correctly, quite the feat 🙂

But is it a dromedary, or a camel? Never can remember, something about 1 hump or 2….

dromedar
                    1 hump
                    camel
                    2 hump

Kelemelan
                    Participant

Dromedary = Arabian Camel = 1 hump (english is such a tricky language 😉 )

And yeah, guilty as charged : moving around in high heels and fishnet leggings is most prolly not practical (not that I would know 😛 ) but they look good for the camera and anyway, basically all superheroines do heels so well, realism isn’t the issue, they just look cool… and sexier ^_^

I did change the dromadary’s perspective on purpose. I intended to make it look smaller (and blurrier) because it was further behind. Well, this may not be a complete success but this pic was mainly for fun and testing the pack. Didn’t want to spend too much time working on it. 🙂 😛

Fasoldgames
                      Participant

Thanks guys, won’t forget the dromedary thing now 🙂

Still want to experiment with the new pack also, but busy busy busy.

kalnaren
                        Participant

[quote=”Kelemelan” post=3387]: include some buxom babe with some big gun in an exotic setting and some just as exotic creature[/quote]

You got my vote! 😛

Kelemelan
                          Participant

Summoning.jpg

Well, no buxom babe, this time, I went down the path of fantasy and designed a summoner quite busy well, summoning. 😛

Enjoy ! 🙂

Fasoldgames
                            Participant

No babes? Boooo!

Nice image though, he looks like he is into some kind of bloodmagic, or the like. A dark chap, to be sure. I like the black and red, and the wolf!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 83 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.