Forums ePic Character Generator Showroom Share your character :) Kelemelan’s Kharacters

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Kelemelan
    Participant

Beastmistress.jpg

This is kind of something for everyone, I guess. It could be colonial gothic, or fantasy, or supers, or well, what have you, provided there’s some kind of magic in your setting, I guess.

Much more positive and flashy than the previous one though. 😉

Fasoldgames
      Participant

But shouldn’t she have a….blunderbuss thingy? I mean….Flintlock Rifle, that’s it. Her hat kind of reminds me of that.

Anyway, nice setting!

Kelemelan
        Participant

In my mind she’s a modern character even through she looks the parts and she’s got magical powers. 😉

It’s kinda like Vixen (the DC character) being asked about survival in the jungle and answering, dumbfounded : “hey, I live in Chelsea!” ;P

Vixen_JLoA4.jpg

Fasoldgames
          Participant

Vixen….never heard of her to be honest, but looks like an….interesting lady!

Kelemelan
            Participant

I intended to test the new packs but since I activated everything, what’s new got lost in the big picture, plus this is hasty work so there’s zero postwork…

Feels like a WIP but I like the way she looks, and before anyone asks : I know, she looks like a fantasy character but I was thinking supers, as usual, no surprise, there. 😉

Kelemelan
              Participant

My bad, correct pic is attached now.

greg
                Participant

I’m glad you can make use of each and every one of our packs. 😀

The butterfly is a nice touch among all the gore.

Kelemelan
                  Participant

And since we’re at that stage…

Kelemelan
                    Participant

Well, it’s more red than gore actually. My idea was some chick able to use some kind of primal energy/magic that would manifest this way. So, red came as the “vital color” idea 🙂
                      (that plus it allowed me not to have much to do in the re-coloring department 😉 )

Fasoldgames
                      Participant

Hello there blood witch, care for a romantic dinner? On second thoughts…perhaps not. Wouldn’t want to wind up as the main course 🙂

Nice image and I also like the butterfly!

sojournstar
                        Participant

[quote=”sade” post=1811]add: girl’s favourite bad guy type.[/quote]
                          OMG II was just thinking something same, kinda creepy sexy like 😉

Kelemelan
                          Participant

Hey peeps !

Nice to notice everybody is feeling creative creative. 🙂

Here is a quick contribution of mine to this influx of pics.

Looks like I was in a stargate-like mood, hey? 😛

Attachments:
                            Ashesnei
                            Participant

Yeah, why not. The stargatestyle combines the old agypt with sience fiction. The movie was nice, but for some reason I had no fun with the series. The picture looks good for a desktopbackground. Are you using it that way?

Kelemelan
                              Participant

You have my support there, I’m no stargate fan. 😉

Actually, this pic will probably end up in some super or scifi settting of mine but out of the blue, the stargate reference felt more obvious. ^_^

Fasoldgames
                                Participant

Very nice, I like the glow around the character, as if she is beamed up, or just beams in.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.