Forums ePic Character Generator Showroom Share your character :) Kelemelan’s Kharacters

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Kelemelan
    Participant

TheKnight.jpg

Was playing around with the warrior pack and the end result will prolly end up as some major character in some setting I’m working on.

If he isn’t the kind of guy with a commanding presence (or something like that 😉 ) I guess I missed something on the way. Just tell me. 🙂

Fasoldgames
      Participant

Hey Kelemelan, did you just go fantasy?? 😆

Where are the tights and spandex 😉

Anyway, like the image, a nice Greek warrior, with the blessing of Zeus (if that lightningbolt wasn’t intended to strike him dead 🙂 )

Kelemelan
        Participant

Let’s just hint that Hercules is a marvel character too… 😉 😛

love it
          😀

Kelemelan
          Participant

There, I tried doing this solely with the new female warrior pack (and some postwork, granted 😛 )

She looks like some kind of female warrior/death goddess if you ask me but that’s just gut feeling, she might end up being a character in an heroic fantasy campaign… 😉 😛

Attachments:

good to see new image from you
            😀
            i hope you like the new packs 🙂

Kelemelan
            Participant

Like I said (http://www.epicgenerator.net/index.php/forum/other/198-female-packs?start=90#3087) it looks really nice, just had to wait a bit because my system was a linux one, yesterday. 🙂

How have you been doing ? 🙂

Btw, oddly enough, the Female Packs line of discussion seems to be buggy. It should open up on page 16 and it keeps opening on page 1. (I know this is meant for greg but you’re the unlucky team member I’m talking to so could you hand him the hot potato please? 😉 )

Fasoldgames
              Participant

Oh very nice!

Welcome to the fantasy clan Kelemelan 🙂

I like her, and the background too!

Kelemelan
                Participant

Thx 🙂

I may not be completely lost in the fantasy satchel yet 😉 I was also thinking about the goddess Hel while designing that character…

So she may become a fantasy warrior… or some kind of cosmic Death Goddess of sort in a supers setting 😉

Hey, what did you expect ? ^_^

Fasoldgames
                  Participant

Hel as in the Norse goddess of the underworld? Sounds cool, never knew they made her into a superhero though 🙂

Kelemelan
                    Participant

Yup, that Hel/Hela. Wouldn’t call her a superhero, though, she’s ruling over the legions of the dead afterall. 😛

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Hela_(Earth-616)

caenissnow
                      Participant

Looks great, Kelemelan. My husband would be thrilled. He’s the superhero type too.

Kelemelan
                        Participant

There, I was just having fun at designing a wizard with the modern pack, maybe it’s just me but I can’t help thinking about harry potter when I look at the end result 😛 . This is completely unintentional. 🙂

So well, there we are, my intent was to design a gate opener illo for your friendly superteam. I think it should work. What do you think ? 🙂

Fasoldgames
                          Participant

Nice!

But is it me, or does he look a bit like a Disco Wizard?
                            All the bright colors and stuff, for a moment I thought he was on a dance floor 🙂

greg
                            Participant

To me he looks a little bit like Dr. Strange, with the cloak, and the bright planets on the other side of the portal.

But he opened that gate for sure. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 83 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.