Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 203 total)
  • Author
    Kelemelan
    Participant

Happens, Caenis, no sweat. 🙂

Kelemelan
      Participant

Ahem… let’s see…

I don’t know about huts but…. 😛 😉

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/g3279/weird-beauty/

So, well, everything is in the eye of the beholder… ^_^

caenissnow
        Participant

silliness.png

Fasoldgames
          Participant

A true work of art 🙂

And that’s why I like handwriting, it has so much more character than just typed words. And I like the knight too!

Oh and Kelemelan, I checked out the site with strange beauty practices around the world…the women with the stretched lips where quite….different.

caenissnow
            Participant

[quote=”Kelemelan” post=2958]Ahem… let’s see…

I don’t know about huts but…. 😛 😉

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/g3279/weird-beauty/

So, well, everything is in the eye of the beholder… ^_^[/quote]

I probably qualify for number 4…. I don’t eat like that though. I actually eat very little, but ‘super sized’ is about right. 😛

@Fasoldgames

This is all I will show…. My profile pic from Pinterest. 😛

Pinterest

Yeah… no makeup or anything… 😛 I never go anywhere. No need.

caenissnow
              Participant

[quote=”Fasoldgames” post=2960]A true work of art 🙂

And that’s why I like handwriting, it has so much more character than just typed words. And I like the knight too!

[/quote]

Thanks! 😀 That was fun to do for some silliness 😀

Kelemelan
                Participant

Thanks, I’m not asking. 🙂

Fasoldgames
                  Participant

Hey, you look nice, and I don’t think you are boring at all. And what is 48? That’s not old, that’s young and kicking 🙂

And I think spirit, or character, is a big deal. I have met a woman in my choir who is in her 70’s, but she still has a certain girlish flair and style, which is quite attractive.

There is an Italian word I very much like, it is ‘Sprezzatura”, and means something along the lines of ‘grace without effort’, and that is something which greatly attracts me. I was a bit embarrassed to be attracted by my aunt, last time I saw her. 🙂
                    She is 50, but still very elegant.

Anyway, don’t mind me, it’s getting a bit late here in the Netherlands 🙂

caenissnow
                    Participant

[quote=”Fasoldgames” post=2964]Hey, you look nice, and I don’t think you are boring at all. And what is 48? That’s not old, that’s young and kicking 🙂

And I think spirit, or character, is a big deal. I have met a woman in my choir who is in her 70’s, but she still has a certain girlish flair and style, which is quite attractive.

There is an Italian word I very much like, it is ‘Sprezzatura”, and means something along the lines of ‘grace without effort’, and that is something which greatly attracts me. I was a bit embarrassed to be attracted by my aunt, last time I saw her. 🙂
                      She is 50, but still very elegant.

Anyway, don’t mind me, it’s getting a bit late here in the Netherlands :)[/quote]

😀

Ah, well… I’m a gamer, so I guess look like a gamer. 😀 But thank you.

Yes… I’m rapidly closing in on 50. WIll be 49 in less than a month.

My friend I play games with at night is a German man in his 60s, so yeah, I get that about character, etc., fur sure. 😀

Kelemelan
                      Participant

Oh my, you’re opening a can of worms 😛

Do not ever talk about age, weight, height, or stuff like that with a woman. There can be only one result : you’re gonna be wrong in the end. 😉 ^_^

Fasoldgames
                        Participant

Sounds like you have some experience there, Kelemelan 🙂

Kelemelan
                          Participant

Like I said, not commenting on the subject while ladies are involved 😉

caenissnow
                            Participant

😀 😀 😀

You guys are fun. 😀

caenissnow
                              Participant

New guy. 🙂 My own hair and beard. Just messing around tonight before bed. 🙂
                                Not perfect, but fun anyway.

BPGtestguy1.jpg

i love it 🙂
                                if you plan to make own pack im gladly give the bases, and 20-30 items for starting 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 203 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.