• This topic has 129 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by LBandy.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 130 total)
  • Author
    kalnaren
    Participant

Update server throws Bitdefender Threat Warning (not AV, the website threat detection).

No big deal on my end, I just added it to my exception list. Just thought you should know.

LBandy
      Keymaster

Yeah, Bitdefender is kinda picky. 🙂 If I find the time I’ll improve downloading so it’d go over SSL too, I think it’ll stop it from complaining.

The Red Mage
        Participant

As an added bonus, we also created an Achievement for acquiring the Psd Exporter, which awards a free pack, as usual.

So for the “Unlock full potential by exporting layered Psd files” achievement, there is a check so it seems that I’ve completed the task. However my “Free packs available to claim” still says 0. Is there something else that I have to do to get the free pack, or does the number just take a while to update?

LBandy
          Keymaster

Like with all other achievements, the free pack is given when the PSD Exporter is bought, to provide an additional incentive of getting it. When we gift packs to accounts that would otherwise trigger achievements, it wouldn’t award the extra free pack, since the packs were already provided for free. They are just there to give a better return on investment, but we can’t speak of an investment when everything came for free already. We thought that adding the Exporter for existing Pro members as a gift would be a nice gesture instead of asking them to buy it. In the latter case, the free pack would be awarded of course. I hope this makes sense.

The Red Mage
            Participant

Ah, I see. That’s fair, I was just wondering is all. And the free PSD Exporter was very much appreciated by the way, thanks.

LBandy
              Keymaster

Small update today:
                – added a missing feature for the upcoming pack
                – changed the screenshots in the Season #1 pack previews
                – added the option to remove the default underwear on Season #2 characters for PSD Exporter owners

daniel-arnold
                Participant

added the option to remove the default underwear on Season #2 characters for PSD Exporter owners

A+! Will this be added for the other seasons as well?

LBandy
                  Keymaster

I will update all Seasons eventually, but since they mean that I need to regenerate all packages, I’m planning to do it around the release of the Anthro tail addons from Kelemelan.

The Red Mage
                    Participant

Being able to have the season #2 character models nude is useful, though it’s funny that almost all the males look like “Ken dolls” now without their underwear.

LBandy
                      Keymaster

That’s true, but to be fair, they never really meant to be revealed. 🙂 The good thing is we received most of the requests to allow nudity on females and not many about the male models. 😉

Kelemelan
                        Participant

I’m perfectly fine with a Mattel aesthetic here.

So, yes, removing the underwear is convenient but the pubes err… well…

There are plenty of adult sites around if people are *that* in need of pubic pics, otherwise even the greatest artists like Frazetta, Boris Vallejo, or Julie Bell can draw nudity without showing pubic hair.

That’s slowly slipping from eroticism to cheap pr0n imho.

LBandy
                          Keymaster

Well, the main reasoning here was there are certain underwear items for females, which do cover the bottom part of the body, but the default bottom underwear still remain visible, and it didn’t look well. So the end character wasn’t indeed naked – but the default layer was still visible even though it shouldn’t have been. There were two choices, either to separate the underwear to more categories and make sure that all relevant cloths disable the default one or to make the default one also removable. The latter obviously has other usages, which I’m not really informed about. 🙂

Kelemelan
                            Participant

Oh, no worry, I understand the “technical” reasoning part of the question.

I recon we already talked about stuff like these a loooong while ago (this should be archived somewhere…), and my answer was meant more for daniel-arnold and Red.

Thing is the models are full frontal so stuff like Vallejo’s Skywalker (I could post it here but it’s complete nudity, fair warning) wouldn’t work because well full frontal changes eroticism to pr0n in a jiffy.

Maybe other base models will work better in the nude, I’m guessing the Season 3 ones since they are seated.

I’m not commenting your choice, I understand you’re giving the customers what they asked for 😛

I’m commenting the customers’ choice. ^_^

The Red Mage
                              Participant

I’m having difficulty with the program updating after the new pack was added. Everytime I try, it says that there is 1 file to download, and then I watch the percentage increase, but then it just starts all over again at the beginning. It keeps doing this over and over again until finally it’ll just open the program after saying something like “Couldn’t connect to the server, now proceeding to offline mode.” And then, when I try to open the new new pack, the program just crashes and closes.

I don’t think it’s my anti-virus software, because I’ve tried completely turning it off when trying to update the program but it’s still giving me this trouble.

LBandy
                                Keymaster

That doesn’t sound good, let me reach out by e-mail to figure this out.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 130 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.