Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Kelemelan
    Participant

I understand.

Thanks again. 🙂

caenissnow
    Participant

Hi! Since the patch, I can’t get epic char gen to open on the proper screen. It’s opening on the one to my left, which is far to my left, almost behind me. Is there some way to force it to open on my main screen?

*update* Was able to force it to open on the proper screen with ‘Set Launch Options’ in Steam, but it’s still not consistent. I have to try a few times to get it to work.

LBandy
    Keymaster

You could try changing it to windowed, moving it to the other screen, then change it back to full screen. Screen management is mostly managed by Windows sadly, and there isn’t much control in our hands.

caenissnow
    Participant

Okay – I’ll give that a go. 🙂

caenissnow
    Participant

Okay, here’s a dumb question. 😀 How do I change it to windowed? Is there a setting somewhere in there I don’t see? It’s fullscreen right now.

(Plus that monitor is smaller and i’m not able to see the entire interface. I’m having to use task manager to close it right now.)

caenissnow
    Participant

I finally got it to load up on my regular monitor and was able to change it to borderless windowed. 😛 That little star wasn’t visible on the other monitor. 😛 Here’s hoping it’s fixed now.

LBandy
    Keymaster

Few fixes today:
    – Logo can now be exported for Pro users too
    – Logo is now saved/loaded correctly instead of shifting one every time
    – Full screen window will always open on the first screen with the correct resolution
    – Added VCRedist 15 dlls to the installer
    – Added improvements to the account linking process

LBandy
    Keymaster

A small patch is up for today:
    – Fixed the Save/Load issue with different hand positions for the Throne Lady pack
    – Fixed the issue with different alpha layers not applying on bodyparts (mainly used by the Supernatural packs)

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.