Hi! Since the patch, I can’t get epic char gen to open on the proper screen. It’s opening on the one to my left, which is far to my left, almost behind me. Is there some way to force it to open on my main screen?
*update* Was able to force it to open on the proper screen with ‘Set Launch Options’ in Steam, but it’s still not consistent. I have to try a few times to get it to work.
You could try changing it to windowed, moving it to the other screen, then change it back to full screen. Screen management is mostly managed by Windows sadly, and there isn’t much control in our hands.
Few fixes today:
– Logo can now be exported for Pro users too
– Logo is now saved/loaded correctly instead of shifting one every time
– Full screen window will always open on the first screen with the correct resolution
– Added VCRedist 15 dlls to the installer
– Added improvements to the account linking process
A small patch is up for today:
– Fixed the Save/Load issue with different hand positions for the Throne Lady pack
– Fixed the issue with different alpha layers not applying on bodyparts (mainly used by the Supernatural packs)
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.