Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 130 total)
  • Author
    Kelemelan
    Participant

I understand.

Thanks again. 🙂

caenissnow
      Participant

Hi! Since the patch, I can’t get epic char gen to open on the proper screen. It’s opening on the one to my left, which is far to my left, almost behind me. Is there some way to force it to open on my main screen?

*update* Was able to force it to open on the proper screen with ‘Set Launch Options’ in Steam, but it’s still not consistent. I have to try a few times to get it to work.

LBandy
        Keymaster

You could try changing it to windowed, moving it to the other screen, then change it back to full screen. Screen management is mostly managed by Windows sadly, and there isn’t much control in our hands.

caenissnow
          Participant

Okay – I’ll give that a go. 🙂

caenissnow
            Participant

Okay, here’s a dumb question. 😀 How do I change it to windowed? Is there a setting somewhere in there I don’t see? It’s fullscreen right now.

(Plus that monitor is smaller and i’m not able to see the entire interface. I’m having to use task manager to close it right now.)

caenissnow
              Participant

I finally got it to load up on my regular monitor and was able to change it to borderless windowed. 😛 That little star wasn’t visible on the other monitor. 😛 Here’s hoping it’s fixed now.

LBandy
                Keymaster

Few fixes today:
                  – Logo can now be exported for Pro users too
                  – Logo is now saved/loaded correctly instead of shifting one every time
                  – Full screen window will always open on the first screen with the correct resolution
                  – Added VCRedist 15 dlls to the installer
                  – Added improvements to the account linking process

LBandy
                  Keymaster

A small patch is up for today:
                    – Fixed the Save/Load issue with different hand positions for the Throne Lady pack
                    – Fixed the issue with different alpha layers not applying on bodyparts (mainly used by the Supernatural packs)

LBandy
                    Keymaster

– Throne Lady #2 pack is now available
                      – Added the option to mix items in different sets, so the 2 Throne Lady packs can now be combined
                      – Sale banner is now interactable, opening more details on the actual event
                      – Added back the unlocked icon on newly acquired packs to help navigation
                      – Fixed an issue with multiple alpha layers being active simultaneously
                      – Fixed an issue with cross-device save/load functionality
                      – Added new mustaches to the Season #2: Male Demo pack

Kelemelan
                      Participant

Since we were talking about male packs a few days ago, will there be throne lord packs… in time ?… 😛

LBandy
                        Keymaster

Elena made these two packs shortly after one and another, and she’s been away in the past months. Last thing she told me is she wants to do a different model for a next pack, so… Who can tell? 🙂

LBandy
                          Keymaster

– Unlocked packs are now downloaded instantly
                            – Unlock highlighting now correctly works on Season #3
                            – Fixed Logo exporting for Pro users

LBandy
                            Keymaster

– The option to export PSD images has been added

Kelemelan
                              Participant

Thanks !

That’s gonna be useful. 🙂

Kelemelan
                                Participant

PSD exporter sure looks nice. 🙂

Side effect on my end is now I’m gonna have to clean up all those hidden layers I left in a kinda messy state since they are err, no longer hidden.

I’ll get back to you on that one. ^_^

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 130 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.