Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    LBandy
    Keymaster

Yes, it’s the same, separate category called “pantsdefault” as in Season #2. The difference is that while in Season #2 there are variations included in the “Pants” category in each expansion pack, there is only one default item there for any given pack in Season #1, so this is why it seems invisible there, although it’s the same. Although this is not the reason why it isn’t being exported to PSDs. 🙂

LBandy
    Keymaster

The Anthro Male and Female packages have been updated. Many thanks to Kelemelan for his hard work in creating various Tails for both of these characters. The missing panties on PSD export have also been fixed for these packages.

LBandy
    Keymaster

– PSD exports are tuned down to 8-bits from 16-bits, to increase compatibility with image editor tools
    – Exported PSDs now include the colors set in the software instead of exporting items in their original colors
    – Fixed a crash during Tutorial for PSD Exporter owners

daniel-arnold
    Participant

“– PSD exports are tuned down to 8-bits from 16-bits, to increase compatibility with image editor tools”

Would there be any way to put in a toggle setting so we have the choice to export in 16-bit or 8-bit? I am worried about losing image quality.

LBandy
    Keymaster

All source files are 8-bits, so quality is not affected. It was just an oversight from my end when I originally implemented the export as 16-bits, and it caused some incompatibilities with some image editing software for some users.

Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.