Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 130 total)
  • Author
    kalnaren
    Participant

[quote=”Kelemelan” post=2294]I’m still downloading the files so it’s a temporary answer, anyway, my old fix still works as a temporary fix πŸ™‚ :

bald character with cloak : export

character with hairdo, no cloak : export

both go as layers in some image editing soft and delete what you don’t need. :)[/quote]

Yup that was my solution. Just wasn’t sure if it was a bug or intended behavior.

Kelemelan
      Participant

Okay, it looks pretty awesome. πŸ™‚

Err, if I may, there were actually requests for.. :

– Pro users can now remove the default bra on female characters

? :unsure:

kalnaren
        Participant

[quote=”Kelemelan” post=2296]Okay, it looks pretty awesome. πŸ™‚

Err, if I may, there were actually requests for.. :

? :unsure:[/quote]

While it wasn’t a feature I requested, I did use ECG to do a bathhouse scene, so I can see it being useful for some things.

Kelemelan
          Participant

well, since there are only 2 female medieval human character postures, I can imagine this to be quite limited in scope, but well.

Kelemelan
            Participant

Gabrielle d’EstrΓ©es and her sister for instance (no posting that here, I’m not getting moderated πŸ˜‰ ) but that’s pretty specific, even for art.

greg
              Participant

Season2 implemented a lot of new categories, and the items were created for those categories from the start.

In Season1 they were put in two categories called Misc1 and Misc2. Now these two categories have been sorted to categories, like Wings, Waist and Cloak.

Some categories turn off other categories, like Cloak turns off Hair, Hair Preset, Hats and Hats with Hair, because they would collide with or hang out from under the hood.

Kelemelan
                Participant

Back to the point, looks like there are plenty of new nice features :), some stuff on Steam (well, I’m not a Steam user, so… :unsure: ), the Challenge Packs are activate (thank you about that ! πŸ™‚ ), but so far, there are no new available packs (beside the challenge packs that became active that is).

Is that correct ?

So I guess there are still new packs that should be released sooner or later, right ? πŸ˜›

greg
                  Participant

[quote=”Kelemelan” post=2296]Err, if I may, there were actually requests for.. :

? :unsure:[/quote]

We are also on Steam now, and Steam users were outraged for our enforced clothing rules. πŸ™‚
                    So yeah, this has been requested.

Also: check out the new Underwear category.
                    By default, female characters start in Underwear and Pants, but if you select a Top, you can turn off the Underwear, and if you select one from Loins, you can turn of the Pants (no more bikini strings for some of the Loins)

greg
                    Participant

[quote=”Kelemelan” post=2301]So I guess there are still new packs that should be released sooner or later, right ? :P[/quote]

Sooner. πŸ™‚

The Season #2 Elf Female, and the Season #2 Male Warrior are just days away.

Kelemelan
                      Participant

Naughty Steam Users ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

I stand my point : eroticism is in what’s suggested, not in what’s shown. πŸ˜‰

Kelemelan
                        Participant

Sooner. πŸ™‚

The Season #2 Elf Female, and the Season #2 Male Warrior are just days away.

Ah, nice! πŸ™‚

greg
                          Participant

[quote=”Kelemelan” post=2304]I stand my point : eroticism is in what’s suggested, not in what’s shown. ;)[/quote]

You mean this?
                            (just to illustrate, top + loin on Female Sorcerer)

14.png

Kelemelan
                            Participant

Yeah, that or gauzeous clothes πŸ™‚ what’s partially see-through can also hide or change colors. Great “clothes” for an otherwise barely clothed sword & sorcery temptress. πŸ™‚ B)

Kelemelan
                              Participant

For the record, don’t know who is to thank for that but nice work on the hair, they feel much easier to manage and recolour now. πŸ™‚

Kelemelan
                                Participant

Oh yeah, the recolour-able, movable sfx and auras/powers ! That rocks ! πŸ˜› :cheer:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 130 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.