Forums ePic Character Generator Showroom Share your character :) Ashesnei’s character pictures

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Kelemelan
    Participant

A tad early but Merry Christmas Peeps 🙂

Nice Pic, Ashesnei.

Ashesnei
      Participant

My first try with the new packs.

Kelemelan
        Participant

I believe Elena Ivanina’s art would do just fine in a game of Kult, now if I checked the right portfolio, that shouldn’t be a surprise. 😛

Ashesnei
          Participant

Ah, I see, what you mean. I found the picture, where a woman had the same pose.

Ashesnei
            Participant

Flowers for the dead.

Hehe, I like this pack. :cheer:

Kelemelan
              Participant

Yeah, it’s really good for the symbolic and the abstract : Imagery of death, embodiments of dreams, lust, etc – not so much for your average thief with a sling, a leather armor and a short bow 😉 – that’s why I was refering to Kult 🙂

Ashesnei
                Participant

What schould I say? I like gothic style. Not so much cybergothic and such. It’s romantic gothic.

Kelemelan
                  Participant

I’m not complaining. It’s a very nice pack. 🙂

Just saying that If I had to display say Morrigan, the Celtic Goddess of the Dead, I’d use this pack for a gloomy pic of her in majesty to set the mood of the whole game *and* I’d use the sorcerer (or warrior, depending on my state of mind that given day ^_^) pack for how she’d look during the final scene. 🙂

Different packs, different uses.

Ashesnei
                    Participant

It’s red ridinghood

redridinghood.jpg

Ashesnei
                      Participant

Oh, I have a new outfit.

This time I used a banner, too. But for some reason it’s not on the picture. Maybe the program has to be re-installed.

Attachments:
                        LBandy
                        Keymaster

What do you mean something is not on the picture? Is it visible in the editor and not visible when exporting the image? If this is the case, could you please attach a save file of the character so I can take a look? I can’t think of any issues which would be solved by a reinstall, you can try, but I don’t believe it’d make any difference. Just saying. 🙂

Ashesnei
                          Participant

Oki, wrote an email with picture and savefile. 🙂

LBandy
                            Keymaster

I’m sorry, I’m not sure I received the e-mail. You can either post it here as an attachment or try sending again to [email protected]. Thank you! 🙂

Ashesnei
                              Participant

Ok, today I tried to reinstall, but nope, no lable after all. Also tried a second time to send a mail. I could try to load it under “create your own” as if it where a new pack. My zip-testversion is over.

LBandy
                                Keymaster

You aren’t getting my e-mails? I sent you 2 from 2 different addresses. :

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 82 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.