Forums ePic Character Generator Showroom Share your character :) Ashesnei’s character pictures

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Kelemelan
    Participant

That’s actually quite fun. I left D&D/AD&D a few decades ago and I don’t have the faintest idea what most creatures are supposed to be nowadays. 😛

Otoh I like my worlds to be mine, so I’m used to using stuff that look more like Joe dever’s sommerlund’s bestiary than your standard Monster Manual but well, even.

Pics looks nice Ashesnei, well, actually it looks dark and gloomy but I’m gonna bet that was your intent. 😛

Ashesnei
      Participant

Yes, that was my intent. Skulls everywhere ….who knows, why there are so much of them.

There is a magic circle in the middle of the ground. Somebody conjure up the devil, maybe the deepling or was it somebody else?

What is it, what the one wanted and did. Did he had problems with a group of people and wanted the devil to kill them in excange for his soul.
        Or he wanted more power and gave in exchange the souls of many others.
        But it also could be, that he wanted to avenge all the people, who were killed by this devil.

There are a lot of possibilities

Ashesnei
        Participant

Hm, tried to undo a bit of my doing here. Doesn’tt worked.

Kelemelan
          Participant

What were you trying to do ?

Ashesnei
            Participant

Tried to take out the picture of the “real cybergoth”. Doesn’t thought about, if they don’t want their picture here. Maybe it will never be a problem, so it’s not that important I think.

Kelemelan
              Participant

iirc, you can’t delete the pic because I replied on your post. You’d need an admin there.

Ashesnei
                Participant

Sadly I can’t create a drider, but here is a Drow.

Drow-spider.png

Kelemelan
                  Participant

Drow + Spider + Postwork ? 🙂

Working out of something like a black widow (the spider, not the marvel character(s) 😉 ) looks quite interesting and doable to me. 🙂

Ashesnei
                    Participant

Thunder-thunder-thunder-thunder cats, hooooooooo!

Thundercat.png

The series is a little bit older than me. I liked it, when I was a child. Today I tried to look the first episode, but….no thanks, it wasn`t that well 😆 . We are changing.

Kelemelan
                      Participant

You’re refering to the 1985 serie. Have a look 😉

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1666278/

Ashesnei
                        Participant

Ok, the new series is better than the old one. It’s my opinion. Thank you for that.

You remember the outfit for the windgenasi?

Oriental.png

Kelemelan
                          Participant

Ok, my first reaction way “duh ?” windgenawhat ? I’m gonna bet you wanted to write wind genasi (I usually don’t get recent D&D references and this one seems to be Forgotten Realms specific so well… 😛 )

She does look nice as she is but my understanding is that she should be blue skinned. In which case her apparel would be the wrong shade of red imho, now it’s just my opinion. Like I said, I know zip about wind genastuff 😉

Ashesnei
                            Participant

It’s only the outfit of my wind genasi from before, not the genasi. The, how schould I call it, tiara is the only new thing in the outfit. This time it’s a normal human.

Kelemelan
                              Participant

Then she looks great! B) 😛

Ashesnei
                                Participant

It’s nearly time. Merry christmas, everyone!

Xmas.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 82 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.