Forums ePic Character Generator Showroom Share your character :) Ashesnei’s character pictures

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Ashesnei
    Participant

Ok, maybe you like this Outfit, too. In addition to this possibility we have carnival, so it’s a good time to show one of my old works. I called it Maskenball, but you can also say carnivale in venice. Normally woman are wearing a dress, but in my opinion the were no dress in the packs, that would have fits this well to the mask like the following outfit. I used the golden waist item to distract from the holes in the clothing. It’s working a bit, because the color of skin with it’s melanin isn’t that unsimilar to gold. ….Ok, this person has pale skin.

Maskenball.png

But I found nice dancedress in the packs of the first version. Sadly the first one has a failure on the dekoltee, right side. But it’s a very nice dress.

The second dress has my color, but for some reason, I don’t like it that much like the blue dress.

Dance.png

Attachments:
      Fasoldgames
      Participant

Thanks for the info!

The first image is quite nice and mysterious!

And I really like the others too! Very charming indeed. Is that the Modern pack?

Kelemelan
        Participant

You can fix these minor issues with very little postwork. 🙂

Just change the hues or make the pic somewhat blurry here or there and there you are! 🙂

Ashesnei
          Participant

The dresses of the first program are part of the modern human female-pack

Maskenball is made of:
            any skin you like and hair you like, but to green fits red hair really well, because green is the complementary color to red.

tights….elf female pack
            boots….elf female pack
            armguards….elf female pack
            top….warrior pack
            underwear….second adventurer pack
            hats….supernatural female pack
            pants….supernatural female pack
            chest item….supernatural female pack
            loin….barbarian pack
            waist item…. fae folk pack

Ashesnei
            Participant

There are nice things in the first season packs

Dia de Muertos (The day of the dead) ist a holiday in mexico.

I like the way they makeup their faces.

Attachments:
              Fasoldgames
              Participant

Looks great!

Ashesnei
                Participant

Keanu Reeves in Cyberpunk 2077? How cool is that. Because of this I had fun, to make some Cyberpunkcharacters.

A normal human there, which lost her arms in car accident. Now she has Cyberware.

Cyberpunklady.png

A military infiltration unit with foldable wings and drone control system in the helmet, to control her little friend.

A mercenary, gunslinger. A little bit old, but his body is in good state after all. He is left handed, so he wanted a Cyberarm for the right side. Now he can shoot with both arms very well. On his right eye is the aimoptimizer for the right arm.

Gunslinger.png

Fasoldgames
                  Participant

How cool is that? Very cool!!

Just saw game journalist Yong Yea freak out over it, it was really nice 🙂

Cool characters! I wonder if you can play something similar in the Cyberpunk 2077.

Ashesnei
                    Participant

Nosferatu (Vampire)

Nosferatu.png

Fasoldgames
                      Participant

Very nice!

I like the use of black and white!

Ashesnei
                        Participant

Do you know how cybergoth looks like? That’s my try of a cybergoth.

Cybergoth.png

and that’s a picture of real Cybergothics.

Cybergoths.jpg

Kelemelan
                          Participant

IIRC (and I remember correctly ;P) William Gibson is using goths in his earlier cyberpunk short stories so “cybergoth” sounds like standard classic cyberpunk to me.

Your pic looks fine btw. ^_^

Ashesnei
                            Participant

Thank you.

Searched especially for pictures of Neuromancer. Haven’t found much, but it looks like old school cyberpunk, as you said. It reminds me a little bit on the film “Heavy metal”, the FIRST film. Yes, I know, it’s not totally cyberpunk.

Kelemelan
                              Participant

Well, cyberpunk is about “near future” since we keep moving into that “near future”, cyberpunk itself keeps changing. 🙂

George Orwell’s 1984 or John Brunner’s Shockwave Rider make fine Cyberpunk novels… written in the 40s or 70s. It’s all about keeping things in perspective. 😉

Ashesnei
                                Participant

Back to DnD. Devil an Deepling (negative Genasi).

Attachments:
                                Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 82 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.