Forums ePic Character Generator Showroom Share your character :) Ashesnei’s character pictures

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Ashesnei
    Participant

Good idea, I’ll do so, too. A thread for my characterpictures, regardless of holidays or other themes.

The first two characters in this Thread weren’t my idea. A gamemaster on a server of a game based on dugeons and dragons spawned two succubussisters as mainantagonists. One of them is a caster and one a warrior.

The first time, they were careful enough to hide, who they are. Tried to make the characters do as they wish and often they tried to gain a pact. After they became more powerful, they made bigger problems.

Atithu (caster) and Lilithu (warrior). Beautiful and dangerous.

Atdithu.png

Lilithu.png

Ashesnei
      Participant

Elementspirits:

Earthspirit
        Erdgeist.png

Firespirit
        Feuergeist.png

Airspirit

Plantspirit
        Pflanzengeist.png

Waterspirit
        Wassergeist.png

Attachments:
        Fasoldgames
        Participant

Very nice! I like the Plant spirit especially.

Ashesnei
          Participant

Dancer from Calimshan

Taenzerin.png

In dungeons and dragons exists many realms, you can play. Normally I use fearun. There the oriental equal country is called calimshan.

Red mage of Thay

In Thay nobody is as mighty and prcious as the mages. Why? Because the mages want it this way! About this place of fearun rule the the red mages. Not that of a nice place, if you are a simple person.

Attachments:
            Ashesnei
            Participant

Sorry, posted it two times.

Fasoldgames
              Participant

Ver nice!
                I love the Forgotten Realms!

Brings back memories of endless D&D sessions 🙂

Kelemelan
                Participant

lmao X’D “memories of the *forgotten* realms” ? 😉

There’s something wrong with that sentence. But that’s prolly just me. ^_^

Fasoldgames
                  Participant

Hm…..indeed, that is a bit strange….maybe I just found the memories again, like long lost toys 🙂

Ashesnei
                    Participant

Dschinn or windgenasi

I don’t know, what fits better.

Mothfairy
                      Mottenfee.png
                      Can’t help it, but her face reminds me a bit on Arya Stark. It’s only a bit.

Attachments:
                      Kelemelan
                      Participant

Okay, pics are cute and since I’m in a fantasy period (miracles happen hey ? 😉 ) you made me look for the D&D references but my first reaction was “a windgenawhat ?!?!? oO” 😛

Ashesnei
                        Participant

Na, sorry. Don’t know what they are called in english. And no, I just made something and when I finished thougt about it, what could it be. Sometimes I have no plan.

Genasi are humanoids and one of their ancestors were a fire Elemental or wind Elemental and so on.

But it exists as well Assimar and Tiefling. If I translate Tiefling into englinsh, the could be called deepling. Assimar have a ancestor, who was a kind of angel. Angel have an other name in D&D. The deeplings ancestor is a demon or devil. Maybe you can call assimars positive genasi and deeplings negative genasi.

Kelemelan
                          Participant

I wouldn’t know for several reasons.

First being my D&D time was decades ago when it was still called AD&D and by then, there were no Assimar or Tiefling in my Monster Manual 😉 .

Second, now that I’m having a second look at it, well everything has changed so.. give me a few years to adjust. It takes some time getting used to 😛 and I keep getting attracted by that OSR stuff for obvious reasons, old habits die hard. ^^

Third, don’t worry, I got the gist of it, had to look for info but I got it. 🙂 :cheer:

Fasoldgames
                            Participant

Very nice!

I really like the first character, and her dress!

Pray tell, what pack is it a part off? I want it too! 🙂

Ashesnei
                              Participant

You can find the long skirt in the fae folk pack (pants)
                                skin …… elfwoman-pack
                                Hair …… sorcerer-pack (hair preset)
                                Top …… first adventurer-pack
                                short skirt ….warrior-pack (Loin)
                                leafbelt….fae folk (waist item)

But their is a little graphicproblem with the left sleeve. Because of that, there is a butterfly. On the picture the sleeve is behind the skirt an the hand before. You can lay the the short skirt behind the top, but the right hand is always behind it, so it would never be perfect. You have a failure on the left or on the right. It’s not that big, but I thougt I should tell you.

Kelemelan
                                Participant

Okay, this is extremely quick and dirty postwork but you could very easily just remove the hand. 🙂

Attachments:
                                Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 82 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.