Forums ePic Character Generator Showroom Share your character :) Ashesnei’s character pictures

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Ashesnei
    Participant

Thats not the point. I don’t check my emails often and was looking in the forum for answer. I have both of them. You wrote one time in the forum, that you didn’t get my email. It’s the first time something like that happend, ok I’m not writing often one. Maybe it only took some time. The savefile was to big to be an attachment in the forum.

Now I’m answering your questions:
      Yes, I can see them, when I’m opening the category and place them as I wish without vanishing. After exporting it is on the picture in the generator, but not on the exported picture. No, I’m not working on a new item, because, I have in moment no idea, what I can make, that looks good enough.

Kelemelan
      Participant

Ashesnei is right, I’ve got the same issue.

Didn’t know I had it because I usually don’t use logos (I just add them in postwork) but at the moment, I just can’t use one with ePic. It’s visible in the software but not in the exported PNG.

LBandy
        Keymaster

Is it happening with any of the logos or just with the default one? Only “official” packs are active, no dev pack is running? What packs do you see this? Season #1/#2/#3?

Kelemelan
          Participant

I tried two logos, one standard and one pro. Same result. Once I loaded just the first female pack. Second time I loaded everything. (Season 2)

Guess Ashesnei will be able to provide more info. I was just rushing a test. 🙂

LBandy
            Keymaster

Thaks, I’ll investigate. It just wasn’t clear to me if this is happening during the creation of a new pack or on any existing one.

Ashesnei
              Participant

It’s also happening in season 1. And if in one and two, then also in three.

Kelemelan
                Participant

Yep, I just did a quick check of basically all 3 seasons and combinations of male/female packs and I can’t export a PNG with a visible logo.

It’s visible in the soft but not in the final PNG.

LBandy
                  Keymaster

I did a test on my end too, fortunately it’s only affecting Pro users. 🙂 I’ll take a look at what could be causing it. I basically needed to rewrite most part of the category management code for the two new packs, so there could be some issues here and there. Thanks a lot for letting meg know!

LBandy
                    Keymaster

This should be now fixed. Thanks again! 🙂

Kelemelan
                      Participant

Very quick test but it appears to work okay here. 🙂

Ashesnei
                        Participant

Female bard

LBandy
                          Keymaster

Looks really solid, thanks for sharing! 🙂

Ashesnei
                            Participant

When I opened the pack, I thought: “Only one skin?” But it’s not so bad, because you con give him so much colors. A good idea. The generator is getting better step by step. Is it possible to make the same with the other packs?

Ashesnei
                              Participant

Ican’t edit, so….the only negative thing here is, that you can’t change his face, but you have beards with eyebrows and eyes, that can change it a little. My best Charcter with this pack is this, I think. It’s definitly a difference.

I

LBandy
                                Keymaster

I’m happy to hear you like it, there are always different things we are trying to achieve and see how they work out. Adding coloring to older packages would be really good – but that’d require to separate each skin to multiple layers, since there are certain parts (like the eyes, teeth), which shouldn’t be colored, but unfortunately they are on the same layer as of now. Would be cool if we could find a way around it. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 82 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.