Forums ePic Character Generator Showroom Share your character :) kalnaren’s characters

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Fasoldgames
    Participant

Very nice, has a kind of Good Witch feel to it.

kalnaren
      Participant

[quote=”Fasoldgames” post=2347]Very nice, has a kind of Good Witch feel to it.[/quote]

Indeed. And funny enough she’s actually a very evil character in my fiction.

kalnaren
        Participant

Not a character of my creation per se, this is the Runelord Alaznist. Decided to do up a picture while I was working on prepping a session of Pathfinder.

kalnaren
          Participant

Also, because it’s Sunday afternoon and I’m avoiding doing anything that could be defined as “productive”, I did up one of Shayliss Vinder, as well (also from Pathfinder, for the encounter “The Shopkeeper’s Daughter” in Rise of the Runelords).

You can really see the aliasing in this one. Any chance Epic can export at higher resolution in the future?

Kelemelan
            Participant

72 dpi is a common concern, ain’t it ^^

Been begging for alternate rez for very long. My guess is we’re out of luck there. 🙂

guys for forum point (under your name on the forum, kelemelan example you have 1411), i can make the high res charactzer even if alternative pose in different pose, higher res. about 300/char?

Kelemelan
              Participant

That’s 300 point per character you’d be making, right ? with a background ?

(and that character would be… err… 300 dpi ? sorry, this is what’s getting me confused 😛 )

Fasoldgames
                Participant

Nice, I like the Runelord. She does look a bit….evil though, or is that just me.

kelemelan: yes, 300 dpi, hd resolution. +150 pts with background is fine? 😀

Kelemelan
                  Participant

Ok, so 300 pts for a 300 dpi character, no background.

450 pts for 300 dpi character with a background.

Duly noted. 🙂

for yours everything

kalnaren
                    Participant

[quote=”Fasoldgames” post=2610]Nice, I like the Runelord. She does look a bit….evil though, or is that just me.[/quote]

She’s the last of the Thassilonian Runelords of Wrath. A worshiper of many demons, she favoured those who, like her, loved wrath and destruction. She created a series of small, minor runewells she used to devour the souls of wrathful individuals and create her army of sinspawn (a type of aberration). She used her armies of sinspawn, magically altered soldiers, and enslaved giants to wage war on her fellow Runelords (usually Kharzog, the Runelord of Greed and ruler of Shalast) while she ruled over Bakrakhan. She created Hellstorm Flumes -giant towers standing over 700′ tall (assumed, as none now remain standing)- to throw firestorms over several miles.

Maybe she’s just misunderstood 😉

Fasoldgames
                      Participant

Hm, this lady’s got some mayor issues, not dating material at all 🙂

And why build giant, firestorm towers…..all that heat must have gone to her head 🙂

she still rocks 😀

kalnaren
                        Participant

Thought I’d get back to doing my own characters 😛

First ‘depiction’ I’ve done of Antheia (I haven’t completed her name yet -she just exists so far in my outlines and a few snippets I’ve written, haven’t done the stories with her yet).

Antheia is a Kharunian farm girl who’s family -like many farmers- lived on the outskirts of Ker Spire, outside the city walls, and fled when the armies of Ardanya finally managed to push the Kharunians back to the Spire cities. Unlike many farmers though, her family fled north rather than take shelter inside the city and thus escaped the city’s subsequent destruction. She was 12 years old at the time.

Her family re-settled after the war in a small community northwest of the ruins of Ker Spire. 12 years later she’d find herself falling in love with a certain former Tali’Centi, whom found himself unwittingly acting as the town’s protector through an unfortunate series of events.

This would eventually end up putting Marcellus in an awkward position, as he was torn between his troublesome relationship with a beautiful outgoing, fiery and somewhat volatile sorceress (who, as previously noted, being a mage is almost universally hated by Kharunians. Antheia, her family, and the rest of the town being no exception), and the pretty, smiling and phlegmatic Kharunian farm girl.

I think I still need to do a few tweaks to the image.. eyes are the wrong colour and I’m not sure I like the hair.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 108 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.