Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    berg
    Participant

About the mask – hah, nice! She is going to a secret party with tom cruise i’d say 🙂

berg
      Participant

[quote=”sade” post=487]another question:
        do you want precoloured hairs, or not?
        [/quote]

If the above white-hair example is possible with changeable color then precoloured won’t be necessary I’d say. At the moment there are always some dark color tones in the hair options (the ones with changeable color) and therefore complete golden or white hair is impossible to do. If there are light enough options then the ones with changeable color is fine, I think.

thank you! i hope he likes tom cruise 🙂 (not my taste :))
        (i put her a little down, because after one night i look some outfit to critical eyes. i removed some, and made some more.
        i work on different thing right now, i will release it soon too 🙂
        sometimes i need to stop, step back one, and check again. i often forget it, but its good, raise the quality.
        i through the wiccan-shaman-witch-necromancer-woodoo will be in other pack, in this will be hermetic fantasy stuff, because im lost already 🙂 (i plan to here the alchemists too :))

wich colour and designed outfits want to see here? i dont promise, but if i can i add 🙂
        as i noticed the mages mostly under-dressed females with ton of accessories, or over dressed simple ladies, with corset and cloak… 🙂

thank you again 🙂
        sade

berg
        Participant

[quote=”sade” post=493]
          i through the wiccan-shaman-witch-necromancer-woodoo will be in other pack, in this will be hermetic fantasy stuff, because im lost already 🙂 (i plan to here the alchemists too :))
          [/quote]

Ok, that narrows down the options a little bit 🙂

[quote=”sade” post=493]
          wich colour and designed outfits want to see here? i dont promise, but if i can i add 🙂
          as i noticed the mages mostly under-dressed females with ton of accessories, or over dressed simple ladies, with corset and cloak… 🙂
          [/quote]

My google-image-search for “female mage” confirms that your description of the female mages clothing is pretty accurate 🙂 I mostly like my fantasy dark and that applies to the mage clothing too. Some simple robes with hoods and maybe ornamented robes with hoods. And separate priest-robes. I think the robes are the most important piece of clothing . They are pretty unisex and a similar design should work for both male and female.

i talked with lbandy with hat problem (same problem with the cloak), he told its not problem 🙂

ps: thank you for EVERYBODY for your feedback. this is what inspire me, and give me a strenght for making it 🙂

i can rarely work lately, and i have a free weekend right now. so i spend it with minimal sleep, restless 🙂
          more image coming soon 🙂

pre56.jpg

she have also lot of “polite” wear, not only minis.

22b.jpg

wands

wa1.jpg

Chrystal ball (glowing and floating in the air) – not work with this hand, will be an item near her
          Spell books (closed in hand) – not work with this hand, work on it (like at dwarf male owe a book)
          Human/animal skull –in necro/woodooshamanevilwitch pack
          Many skulls hanging from chain/strings–in necro/woodooshamanevilwitch pack
          Voodoo-doll–in necro/woodooshamanevilwitch pack
          A real heart (the ‘real’ biological version)–in necro/woodooshamanevilwitch pack
          woodoo symbols–in necro/woodooshamanevilwitch pack
          Ornamented drums (for the shamans)–in necro/woodooshamanevilwitch pack
          a candle (burning) – not work with this hand, will be an item near her
          small snakes (a fistfull of them)–in necro/woodooshamanevilwitch pack
          long fingernails (for the witches)–in necro/woodooshamanevilwitch pack

On list
          Magic scroll (open, glowing and floating in the air)
          magic potions (multiple colors)
          poison bottle
          Magic staff (large ~2m long, like Gandalfs staff)
          Simple wooden stick/staff
          Broom (I guess someone could want them for the witches)
          Herbs (multiple kinds and colors)
          Glowing diamond / crystal / phial
          Scythe (in case you have some dark ‘nazgul’ robes – for death impersonated)
          Small statue
          magic amulet (in a chain handing from the hand)
          a small wooden box (with ornaments)
          A cross (for the priests)
          Bottle (like a wine-bottle)
          Wine glass
          A cup of tea
          A pipe / waterpipe
          A rose
          … and a lot of magic effects (in the hands but also large ones around the body or floating in front):
          – Fire, Lightning, Ice, Air, Water
          – Magic gateway/portal in front of spellcaster
          – Magic protecting spell “dome” around the character
          – Magic protecting spell “shield” in front the character

Done:
          Spell books (open, glowing and floating in the air) –have2, have to make more version
          Magic scroll (closed in hand) — done, and done on belt too.
          Small brown bag -on belt, on chestbelt
          a torch (with fire) -done for both hands
          Smoker
          Lamps
          Staffs: wing, moon, astro, rune,sun, magic,fanstaff,lampstaff
          drinking horn on belt
          scrollkeeper on belt
          cup
          wand

question:
          spoon?
          knife?
          moonblade?

fast atmosphere preview
          gg.jpg

Attachments:

11_2014-07-07.jpg

smoke haired fantasy race with face tattoo and staff

cre2.jpg

On list
          magic potions (multiple colors)
          poison bottle
          Magic staff (large ~2m long, like Gandalfs staff)
          Simple wooden stick/staff
          Broom (I guess someone could want them for the witches)
          Glowing diamond / crystal / phial
          Small statue
          magic amulet (in a chain handing from the hand)
          a small wooden box (with ornaments)
          A cross (for the priests)
          Bottle (like a wine-bottle)
          Wine glass
          A cup of tea
          A pipe / waterpipe
          … and a lot of magic effects (in the hands but also large ones around the body or floating in front):
          – Fire, Lightning, Ice, Air, Water
          – Magic gateway/portal in front of spellcaster
          – Magic protecting spell “dome” around the character
          – Magic protecting spell “shield” in front the character

Done[color=#4444ff]
          [/color]Magic scroll (open, glowing and floating in the air)
          Scythe (in case you have some dark ‘nazgul’ robes – for death impersonated)
          Herbs (multiple kinds and colors)
          A rose
          element hairs: water, wood

v2.jpg

greg
          Participant

Haven’t checked for a day, and so many new things and pictures. 🙂

Page 7: I would definitely use the shoulder pads.
            Idea: Pet for shoulder or waist? Or too much collision?

The long hair is fabulous. I still have a problem with the colouring slider, can you put numbers next to it, so I can set it (like 1 to 255)?

Page 8: I like the embroidered vest (and bra) , and that carnival mask really goes with it.
            Can we get some superhero style masks too, just around the eye?
            There is already a full face metal mask in the program, can I ask for a gold full face mask?

Page 9: The underclad lady with the back banner is just amazing. I like that accessory.

I like the hair where the wind blows. And I thought about weather effects.
            You already have some visual fx (fire rain, falling leaves) in the background menu, can I ask for things like light rain, or wind swirls, cloudy or sunny sky?

Page 10: Torch looks nice. If she gets a stake in her other hand, she could go vampire slaying Buffy style.

The floating magic book is also fantastic. I think you can try more floating things, was thinking about floating crystals, magic orb, spell effect, glowing runes in the air.

The last one had great hair, I like how it goes in front of her.
            And the background gave me an idea.
            I’m terrible at graphics, but for the next Stands pack, please could you make things like flying carpet, small cloud, or a roman chariot, so things on which the character could stand and travel?

Kelemelan
            Participant

I definitely support the superhero style masks idea but since the current trend is more about about fantasy, I’m trying to keep myself in check 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 94 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.