Forums ePic Character Generator Showroom Share your character :) Fasold’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 231 total)
  • Author
    Fasoldgames
    Participant

Talking about Voodoo and Monkey Island: Meet Captain Marley!

‘Ahoy there matey!’

CaptainMarley2.png

Kelemelan
      Participant

For the records. She’s left-handed ? If not, you may want to mirror the image. 🙂

Fasoldgames
        Participant

No idea if she is left handed….perhaps I should play Monkey Island again and find out 🙂

Anyway, if you want great and comical adventure games, Monkey Island 1 and 2 are really great! And the remakes are available via Steam.

Fasoldgames
          Participant

Currently experimenting with Genies and Jinns for my board game, which takes place in an Arabian Nights setting.
            I made a Genie of the Book. I think it looks not too bad, the edges are a bit rough though.

GenieoftheBook.png

Fasoldgames
            Participant

And back to one of the main characters of my game, Thaleia the Enchantress. I made two images with the sorceress pack, not sure which I like more, the 2nd picture has her trying to look inconspicuous 🙂

Thaleia3.png

Thaleia5.png

i like both!

Fasoldgames
              Participant

Thanks! I just removed the aura on the first one, I liked it, but it was a but too much, I think.

Fasoldgames
                Participant

Well, the image is rather basic at the moment, and I’m pondering what to do more about it, but here’s my submission for next month’s challenge.

The Wizard (name unknown) arch-enemy to King Valdemar and the realm of Idunia. He always pretends to be just a minor noble, nothing fancy.

wizard2.png

Fasoldgames
                  Participant

My other submission. Asima, the guardian of an oasis the players meet in my board game. She can be their nemesis, if they choose the wrong option in the game, or become their friend.

Update: now with veil and oasis!

Asima2.png

Attachments:
                    Kelemelan
                    Participant

What are you using for the background pics ?

Fasoldgames
                      Participant

Oh just some stock art I bought from http://www.dreamstime.com. A great site by the way.

Fasoldgames
                        Participant

I’ve made a small intro movie for my board game with Epic Generator characters, nothing fancy, but just to show something of the story of the game.

Trying to upload it now, hope this works…

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qia6Cd4H0a4[/video]

Kelemelan
                          Participant

Looks like it works just fine. 🙂

Fasoldgames
                            Participant

I was thinking about some Atlantean adventure, and that means….mermaids! Just fidgetting around with it, trying to get some aquatic quality to the image.

Mermaid-2.png

Fasoldgames
                              Participant

Well, a difficult challenge this month, but most interesting! Here’s my first go at it, an outtake of the adventures of the warrior and adventurer Brennus the Bear!

Update: the text is difficult to read, as the pop-up window is a bit too small. Perhaps I can make it larger somehow? If downloaded, the image text is far better readable.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 231 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.