Forums ePic Character Generator Showroom Share your character :) Fasold’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 231 total)
  • Author
    Fasoldgames
    Participant

Just fiddling around with idea’s for a Greek / Arabian sorceress, Thaleia. She is a mayor character in the story of the board game I’m making.

I made 2 images, can’t really decide which I like best.

Thaleia.png

Thaleia2.png

i dont know much about the characters.. the first image is more.. noble (in all meaning way) spellcaster for me, the second character have a little bit more..streetwise, if you know what i mean, and probably the second one is more self confident, since the first character is more friendly for me.
      i think the truth could be between, and mixing of the two character.
      the skin.. the first is definiatly not arabian because she have too pale skin for it, but more “beliveable” living between these walls, hidden from the sun too ๐Ÿ˜€

(btw, you have luck the Sorcerer and the Drow spellcaster pack is can be pretty useful, if you want make a spellcaster female. the sorcerer pack was my very first addon for the new program, and the drow pack also my favourite. i have to tell i wanted to suggest one of them for you, but i am also cannot choose :()

Kelemelan
      Participant

Well, depends on the setting. The first image is more Fantasy or High Fantasy while the second one is more Medieval, Historic, Sword and Sorcery or Low Fantasy.

A mediterranean character with a pale skin looks odd to me for instance. Greek or semitic doesn’t matter much. ๐Ÿ˜‰

That’s why the second one looks much more enticing from my perspective. ๐Ÿ˜›

Fasoldgames
        Participant

Thanks for the feedback guys! I think I will be getting that Drow pack soon, the Sorcerer pack sounds very enticing too.

Fasoldgames
          Participant

I made some more characters.

The first is Rana Elena. She is a Vampiress and member of the Shadow Sisters, a good aligned sisterhood who worship the moon godess. Their motives and objectives are mysterious and shrouded. They especially target evil males, however, so men, beware! ๐Ÿ™‚

The players encounter her in my boardgame, but if her intentions are to help them or otherwise, remains unclear.

RanaElena.png

The second character is Prince Ture, the son of king Valdemar, another mayor character in my boardgame, and something of a (very flattering) self portrait ๐Ÿ™‚

PrinceTure.png

Fasoldgames
            Participant

Oh and one more I just made with my shiny new Drow pack!
              No back story yet, though.

Drow.png

wathicng these i am seriously thinking of a Staff Pick from your characters ๐Ÿ˜€
              (i also had a character, named Rana, but she was a quite opposite, her name was Rana Aethana Krand,, a theran noble, with a white hair, and pale skin ๐Ÿ™‚

thank you for share your characters! (Ture is my fav, came out well!)

Kelemelan
              Participant

err.. just curious. Characters for a “boardgame” ? If you don’t mind me asking. ๐Ÿ™‚

Last time I checked “boardgames” where stuff like monopoly or, I don’t know, chess (something with a board, anyway). RPGs aren’t boardgames because of that.

You really need all those characters for a board-based game, Fasold ?

Fasoldgames
                Participant

Hi guys, thanks again for the feedback.

A staff pick would be great! But then, I do little more then arranging the amazing art of the product, so praise should really go to this program. It is very easy to use also! I made the dark elf picture in about 15 minutes.

Kelemelan, clearly, you have not yet seen my amazing boardgame ๐Ÿ™‚
                  It is a board game variant of Dungeons & Dragons really, with more simple rules to allow young players and grandma’s to play the game as well. The game has a storybook and a setting, with all kinds of heroes and villains.

The game is almost done on the Gamecrafter (www.thegamecrafter.com) and I expect to hit the publish button some time next week!

Kelemelan
                  Participant

๐Ÿ˜› B) Fasold, No offense, really, no offense ๐Ÿ˜† but you’re talking to a guy who loves superheroes who can’t stand current wotc/D&D stuff so, honest, your game is probably great. Good luck ๐Ÿ˜‰ :cheer: ๐Ÿ˜› But I’m sure you already guessed why I’m not going to be a customer. Basically, I’m just not buying fantasy stuff, and even less if it’s D&D related. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›

Kelemelan
                    Participant

But okay, so long story short, I’m really not trying to be offensive, but judging by the way D&D evolved (should I say devolved ?). You’re publishing a game more or less based on D&D so, yes, of course it’s a boardgame.

Makes perfect sense to me. Okay, no more comments on my part. ๐Ÿ™‚

Fasoldgames
                      Participant

Hey no problem! And as the Australians say: No Worries!
                        my current life motto ๐Ÿ™‚

den2k
                        Participant

Well hit me with a Disintegration, that Drow is something terrific! Though we are using the same software I seem a first grader รง_รง congratulations!

Fasoldgames
                          Participant

Thanks very much for the compliment!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 231 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.