Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author

i added about 30+ish weapons, and some shields, and some other armor pieces

still on todo list:
    – make last strokes on weapons
    – facial hairs
    – companion
    – background items
    – backgrounds

weapons – ready
    companions – ready
    more scars added

todo list:
    facial hairs
    background items
    backgrounds

06-2.jpg

Kelemelan
    Participant

OK. I love the pic you just posted and I love the kitten it displays 😛 😉

Scars, not so much, I confess (especially if I think modern, and I do), now well, to each his own, I guess. 🙂

the warrior is almsot ready.
      have to fix the background elements, and some other last strokes
      here is the two first random guy

t01_logo.png

t02_logo.png

dragon hunter?

t03_logo.png

Kelemelan
      Participant

Last minute order (if they aren’t already in) maybe you could add a few scabbards (both left-handed and right-handed) ? 🙂

At the moment, everybody has to hold their weapons in hand at all times. 🙂 That’s tiring. 😉 😛

i think have few one in adventure pack (it should), and have some chestbelt for back weapons
        i closed this pack’s content already (it turned too big, almost around 200 items, and i wanted to optimize one pack per 120-180 max, but the next or in the challenge pack, i wrote up:D (i checked, it have 3 scabbard yet, and some for modern firearm holder too)

Kelemelan
        Participant

Yep, I see 2 full scabbards in adventurer packs but I was thinking empty ones so that you can have a guy (or a girl) with an empty scabbard by his side and a sword in hand for instance, or shorter scabbards for main gauche and daggers, and so on. Just let me think, and we are gonna make a scabbard pack 😉 😛

Nah, I’m kidding, but you get the idea, for medieval weapons, 4 scabbards should be fine (2 empty, 2 with a weapon, on each side of the character. And indeed, some packs already provide some of them, so that sounds okay. 🙂 😛

Modern holsters are more of a pain since they can be placed in so many ways it’s really tough to encompass, but hey, I’m the supers guy 😛 I don’t need no holster to carry super-strength or eye-beams. 😉 😛

Fasoldgames
          Participant

Wow, the images look very nice! I’ve been waiting to make some kind of holy knight or Paladin character, this pack seems great for that!

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.