Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Kelemelan
    Participant

Like the armor, makes him look nasty. B)

there is not really armor, just armor pieces dropped to each together 🙂 i am happy you like it, if you change something, it will look different 😀 i hope it will gives many ideas

one more elf

wish3.png

den2k
      Participant

Thank you very much *_* Those are exactly the droids elves I was looking for <3

here is the first hair. its not the same as you mentioned guys, but similar. and other shorter hairs coming soong.
        (its kinda elfish, i hope)
        after skins i will begin work on weapons too.

01-2.jpg

den2k
        Participant

That’s perfect :woohoo:

Kelemelan
          Participant

yup, looks like elven stuff. I’d use it in SF or supers for some star-prince from sirius 17 but that’s me 😉

I’m recycling the high fantasy material nowadays. ;P

the second hair, and i put a little bit extra skin in every pack, here it is

02-2.jpg

Kelemelan
            Participant

nice green goblin, hehe 😉 😛

truly i throught of you. if i even cannot make a spiderman outfit 😀 (sorry, i am did not watch the movies, i know only the comicbook, i even dont know the green kobold even appeared into them, but somewhy i throught the green kobold is badass, because he does not afraid to wear purple-pinkish outfit XD
              but i imagined him something like this with biiig teethy smile (and sadly his big nose does not visible well because of the pose XD)

Kelemelan
              Participant

I didn’t watch the most of the movies either. I’m old school and I have to say the marvel and DC cinematic universes are not what I’m looking for. 😛

I’m bronze age, silver age, platinum age all the way.
                Nowadays costumes are sooo boring: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAqhEdDU0AASj6B.jpg 😉 😛 B)

So, yeah, I’m definitely much more of an Astro City (splendid Alex Ross art on that one, please, have a look in case you missed it 🙂 ) fan than a Batman one. :cheer: 😛

Do you know Vertigo’s stuff? They also have some really cool comic..some of less superheroic (Sandman is the ultimate favourite of me, but as i remember, i loved Y, the last man too :))

By the way, i remember to it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jgE-lrfZ3k 😀

Kelemelan
                Participant

Well, since the latest (read current) volume of Astro City is published by Vertigo, I guess I know vertigo stuff, in a way. 😉

Now, until the recent changes in DC, Vertigo was their imprint for more angsty stuff like Hellblazer, Sandman, American Virgin and so on. I can’t say I have many of these in my comics library. Sorry, basically, I get interested in Vertigo when they don’t publish real hardcore Vertigo stuff. 😉

I’m really looking for spandex-clad heroes, from indie publishers (pick one: Moonstone, Boom, Dynamite, Blue Water, whatever) since recent marvel & DC mainstream comics (basically since new 52 and marvel now) are hardly worth the paper they are printed on, imho. :

DrayGon
                  Participant

That and Marvel and DC stuff is probably copyrighted, so might be risky to make stuff based off their characters too much. *shrugs*

they are, Kelemelan gave to me a list about open source (is this the word?) superheroes, what i did not forgot 🙂

About the goblin guy, i think he far away from green kobold 🙂

Soo back to the topic.

I finished with the hairs (5 hairs, probably i will make more)

working on: SKINS

Next: helmets 🙂

Current item numbers: 130
                    (and no weapons, no backgrounds, no items, and companion yet, omg, it will be a big pack :))

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.