Forums ePic Character Generator Chit Chat General feedback Sci fi pack works great with the Adventurer pack

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    caenissnow
    Participant

Sade? Actually, I was playing around just now and I did think of something. I know you are really busy so please, don’t worry about it, but just as a suggestion I would love to see more very long hair for the guys. Like, long and wavy, maybe with just a bit over one eye and colorable. Like just a couple of choices, maybe one with straight and one with wavy? Just a thought.

And I probably should have written this somewhere else but it’s after 6am again…. I have really got to get to bed earlier. 😛

show me an example.. but please realistic
      i can imagine it in mangaish 😀
      for upcoming packs will come some manbun too XD
      these are from warrior pack
      not at terrible long and wavy, but still, i just show i just begun cover the “lack of long hair” hole

2-2-3-4.jpg

Kelemelan
      Participant

i think she throught even longer.. i dont know. the very long means knee lenght to me ^^” this is why is asked example

LBandy
        Keymaster

Caenissnow, on a slightly related note, do you think your original review on Steam is still accurate? If not, it might worth updating with your more recent experience. 😉

Kelemelan
          Participant

Longer than some of these feel extremely odd on a guy. And even on a girl to be honest 😉

Just something like that : https://fr.pinterest.com/pin/375909900124306744/ is already pretty impressive (it’s from the list I just pasted so well :P)

If I remember correctly, there aren’t haircuts that long available for females at the moment either (I could be wrong).

Maybe that could be an idea for future packs ? a special hairdressing pack ? I have to say this feels a lot like a barbie/l’Oreal pack to me 😀 😛

But yeah, it could indeed be fun, characters need an haircut from time to time, so why not ? (I’m not asking for such a pack, so far I’m happy with what I’ve got, just thinking aloud) 🙂

Anyway, just a bunch of ideas. I like the https://fr.pinterest.com/vrphotoz/men-with-long-hair/ list for male characters. Think it could work with any settings. Now I just did a quick check. 🙂

Sorry if this answer got kinda messy. Think I got lost in my own prose. 😛

caenissnow
            Participant

Wow Sade! That first one is fantastic! Yeah I was looking for something like these:

f342684f596f0d35b534ae223ee64440.jpg

mjygd5.jpg

And lordy I feel about 100 years old when I look this stuff up. Wow, all these guys are so young. 😛 They look like kids. XD

Kelemelan, yeah, 😀 as a general rule I tend to prefer bald guys myself, but in my stories they can’t ALL be bald. 😀 Gotta have some long haired dudes in there too.

And LBandy, yeah I was thinking about that while I was sorting laundry today. 😀 My husband said get the other two I wanted last night so geez, I suddenly am getting more and more of the packs.

But hey, it’s fun. Kick started my imagination again after many long months of just Minecraft and Skyrim. XD

caenissnow
              Participant

Also, is there any way to add items you make yourself in the program?

Kelemelan
                Participant
                  Kelemelan
                  Participant

Makes me think I shall send some iguana pic I’ve been using quite a while back… 😛

Where the heck is it… :dry:

LBandy
                    Keymaster

We are working on enabling our users to submit custom content in this very moment. It’s something that has long been around as an idea, but we’ve just arrived at a state where we’ve been able to put some actual work towards this goal. We expect that from the next patch this will be open to anyone.

caenissnow
                      Participant

Wow, LBandy! That’s cool! 😀

And thanks, Kelemelan! 😀

(Here’s just something silly…)

wrongturn.jpg

sojournstar
                        Participant

[quote=”caenissnow” post=2047]Well, I wish I would have known all that before. I would have kept the sci-fi one, but that’s okay. I’ll get it again eventually. 🙂

I want to get the barbarian guy one eventually too, but it takes me a while to save up.[/quote]

HA HA you and I are in the same boat…

I am a graphic artist, but making a living from it gets harder every year, so I am with you on the having to save the money first.

And do not feel bad, I have made a few mistakes in the order of my purchases , and also learned lots I did not know until after the fact. I intend to buy all the packs eventually, 1 and 2, and then 3 when ever that happens, but one pack is around a little more than a tenth of our grocery budget every month, (really small budget, and very low income) so saving a dollar here or there is the only way.

BUT, so far, even tho I could and do create a lot from scratch, sometimes it is good just to have a quick editor that can do what epg does.

caenissnow
                          Participant

Yeah, I like the thing a lot. 🙂 Love that we can make our own stuff too.

sojournstar
                            Participant

[quote=”caenissnow” post=3843]Yeah, I like the thing a lot. 🙂 Love that we can make our own stuff too.[/quote]

HA HA just noticed your in NC… I’m in RVA hi neighbor lol

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.