Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Kelemelan
    Participant

Sorry, can’t help you there. Feels like a question for the team.

As far as I can remember, last time I used Photoshop was in a past century so Im kinda outdated 😉

Good luck !

Ashesnei
      Participant

I’m using gimp, but in the video it’s shown, how to do this with Photoshop.

ps:….ah…and later in the video with gimp. I’ll try out later.

Ashesnei
        Participant

Update: I was able to create the pack, but there are still problems. Little by little I get a feeling for this. Happy :cheer:

LBandy
          Keymaster

Sorry for the late reply, yeah, the video got quite lenghty in the process, but we do have support for both PS and Gimp. I also spent a lot of time recently on making the custom pack creation easier with the new config tool, and once I get everything ready I’ll update the package. Meantime if there’s anything I can help you with let me know.

Ashesnei
            Participant

Thank you very much. It isn’t that big, so I don’t know, if you could call it a pack. I’ll try again later, when I have much more time. Maybe your help will be in need then.

LBandy
              Keymaster

No worries! Once you actually start working on something concrete make sure to let me know, as there are several packs in the making by other artists too, and you don’t want to create something similar. 😉 Unless it’s just for fun, and you intend to publish it for free.

Ashesnei
                Participant

Update: There is a pack, we have foxtails and ears, but I have to move the ears to an other place. The way they are now, you can’t use them with the most “hair” without looking strange. On the other hand, the catears won’t also work for all “Hair”, but for enough. A bit to the top and a little bit to the left. What do you think?

Fuchs.png

Attachments:
                  Kelemelan
                  Participant

She looks fine 🙂 but my guess is I somewhat misled you. Sorry about that.

When I look for kitsune hengeyokai, I find stuff like that :

So indeed, ears are shorter, more on the side of the head, etc, etc… but indeed, the attachment is a manga character, now that’s what I find when I look for “kitsune hengeyokai”, and afaik you used actual real fox ears to design your character.

My guess is that’s why she also looks odd with hair and such.

Maybe keep her as she is as a “natural” hengeyokai (and do nothing) or design an alternate “manga” version with wider but shorter ears more on the side of the head ?

Your call. 🙂

Ashesnei
                    Participant

Three sorts of ears. 🙂

Fox1.png Fox2.png Fox3.png

Ashesnei
                      Participant

Ok, it’s uploaded. I’m not sure, if I did everything right, but LBandy will see.

LBandy
                        Keymaster

Thanks a lot, I received your upload, will check it soon and get back to you! 🙂

Ashesnei
                          Participant

Hiho,

only to be sure: Is everything alright or did I wrong something with the upload?

LBandy
                            Keymaster

Yup, everything looks good, I actually sent you a mail a couple of days ago. You didn’t receive it?

Ashesnei
                              Participant

Sorry, looked at the wrong email adress. I have two. Yes, your email is there. Thank you very much. 🙂

Ashesnei
                                Participant

Hi. guys. The kitsunepack is working, that’s great. Here is a try to recreate Ahri from league of legends.

Ahri.jpg

https://d.newsweek.com/en/full/889900/league-legends-patch-88-ahri-rework-leblanc-rework-sweeping-lens-badlands-rumble.jpg?w=1600&h=1600&q=88&f=1876fb5a1cf0ea5aa12b41a123660b77

For some reason, the “Epic Character Generator”-banner isn’t on this picture. I used one.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.