Forums ePic Character Generator Chit Chat General feedback Finished Projects Human Male – Barbarian

• This topic has 50 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by sade.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    greg
    Participant

Update to the promo picture:

By mistake the chest hair layer is over the pants layer.
      Sade says please excuse me, but I’m using a five thousand year old monitor, with a terrible mirror glare 🙁 again excuse me

Human barbarian is finished, please forgive me i dont send more preview. i made some extras, like extra sized weapons in hands, and bear weapons to back.
      thank you for your morale support and suggessions

ElBriano
      Participant

Sorry if this was mentioned earlier, but I did not find it, when will this pack be released? Soon, this year, next, when all barbarian pack are ready?

Really looking forward to it since I just started playing a barbarian in a game.

Keep up the good work!

LBandy
        Keymaster

We are reworking a couple of things and adding new features to the program, so hese packages will become available with the new version. We can’t give an ETA yet, but if all goes well it should be available in December/January.

different blood effects ready
          the hand-print on his chest is a tattoo

pre.png

Kelemelan
          Participant

Gorgeous background! Great Job. :cheer:

I’m aching for the scantily clothed Human Female – Barbarian pack. This scenery with some kind of Red Sonja in it is to die for! 🙂

– What is best in life?
            – The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.
            – Wrong! Conan! What is best in life?
            – Crush your enemies! See them driven before you! Hear the lamentations of their women!
            – That is good! That is good.

Arlesienne
            Participant

[quote=”Kelemelan” post=696]

– What is best in life?
              – The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.
              – Wrong! Conan! What is best in life?
              – Crush your enemies! See them driven before you! Hear the lamentations of their women!
              – That is good! That is good.

[/quote]

Nah, it didn’t go like that for a real hero! It was like this:

– “What is it that a man may call the greatest things in life?”
              – “Hot water, good dentishtry and shoft lavatory paper.”

(Cohen the Barbarian in conversation with Discworld nomads – Terry Pratchett, “The Light Fantastic”; couldn’t be better).

Kelemelan
              Participant

I stand by Lin Carter’s and L. Sprague de Camp’s version for Conan the Barbarian, even though imo, Robert E. Howard is the sole acceptable source for Conan material. 😛

back to the topic. the pack, as usual come with card and token template.
                the tokens are great as..well for tokens :)) or avatar, but as gm, you will find handy the cards too!
                cards.jpg

greg
                Participant

That guy breaks the third wall with his ego. 🙂
                  Looks like his head is out of the 2d card. Amazing.

If I had a deck of these I would use them to draw random encounters.

The other one is also a nice idea: tokens with the portraits of the player, so visualize where they are in a room, where they move in the fight.

I think the program’s development is clearly visible, if you compare this to the first characters. what do you think?
                  one phase (the last check, when it will be implemented for the new program) is missing, but otherwise he is ready.
                  randomuj.jpg

Kelemelan
                  Participant

My apologies but I’m definitely not sure about what you’re asking for 🙁

What I can say, though is that the Card and Token option is indeed just fine. It would become even better with the native ePic format I already mentioned so that a GM could create a token/card for characters he saved as well, ePic image. 🙂

The latest barbarian you displayed feels quite ok, and although I prefer the first character’s background pic, I’d rather choose that one from a general perspective.

Hope this helps somehow.

greg
                    Participant

On this picture I like that there is a visible, tangible distance between the frame and the character and then the horse behind.
                      It has depths, you are looking into a 3 dimensional box through the frame.

Also, did the placement of the logo change? Or can you now pick in which corner you want to put it?

Kelemelan
                      Participant

Right, greg edited your post while I was typing mine 😛

My answer stands, except that now I understand what you meant. (Just delete my first sentence and this post if you want to clear the forum) 🙂

kelemelan: i just wanted to know this character looks like better as the first human male.. and the features, addons are also looking like better 🙂

i plan a separate token and card pack..somewhen, i see alot of potential from it (you can also can make card from background, and companion only too)

we had need the own format since it have too much option 🙂

My apologies but I’m definitely not sure about what you’re asking for 🙁

As for pro version dont have logo, but we did not discuss about logo being movable.. before i tell anything i want hear bandy’s point of view

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.