Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Developer Program Developeprogramm and psd, how to work now

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ashesnei
    Participant

Hi, now I have the XP pen artist 15,6 pro and searched here for the downloadbutton for the developement programm, but i doesn’t found it. Long time ago I bought the psd, but don’t know, how to use it. Want to make a little Happy moment pack. Maybe you can help me.

Ashesnei
      Participant

ok, I found out, how to make a psd-file. Found it in export. Makes sense.

LBandy
        Keymaster

Hi Ashesnei,

You can download the developer pack at the bottom. The button is only visible if you are logged in.
          https://overheadgames.com/epic-character-generator/developer-program/

It has a lot more than just a PSD, and also it would show all layers, not just the active ones, so it’d make sense to use these instead of an export. 🙂

Please let me know how it goes!

Ashesnei
          Participant

thank you very much. It wasn’t visible, when I was logged in, but now your link, it was visible.

Avery78
            Participant

You appear to be asking about writing a software and dealing with PSD files. To begin, you’d normally outline project requirements, develop a strategy, code the application, and use software such as Adobe Photoshop to handle PSD files. Maintaining clear communication and adhering to best practices throughout the process is critical for effective cooperation and excellent results.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.