Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Bug Report claim for free not working

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    LBandy
    Keymaster

Thanks for the help again, as suggested, a free pack can be claimed on the Profile page. 🙂

As for the forum, classic caching error. Since I needed to change the URL, I forgot to add it to the exception list. Silly me should be all good now.

talktocory
      Participant

I’m running into a similar problem.

I’ve completed two of the Achievements:

The profile page shows that I have two free packs waiting:

I see the free packs shown with the “Claim for free!” links:

Clicking on the “Claim for free!” links doesn’t do anything.  When I check the JavaScript console log I see this:

LBandy
        Keymaster

Hi talktocory,

Sorry about your issue! I had some plugins updated yesterday, and one of them broke some parts of the js code on the Profile page. Should be all good now.

Please let me know if you face any other issues!

talktocory
          Participant

Everything’s working now.  Thanks for looking into this!

nicova2010
            Participant

I am having the same issue. I downloaded the standalone program for my computer from the website. Initially, I completed the tutorial with the wrong login, but then realized what I did, logged out, logged in with my credentials, and completed the tutorial a few more times. At the end, it said I earned a free pack, and when I clicked the link and went to the website, the check was there, but it didn’t give me the option to pick my pack. I logged out and back in on both the website and the application, and the checkmark is gone. I did join the discord server and was able to get my free pack for that, but the tutorial free pack is gone from my account completely, and running the tutorial again doesn’t give me the message about the free pack anymore.

LBandy
              Keymaster

Hi there, sorry to hear about your issue! I’ll reach out on discord so we can resolve this for you. 🙂

genacline1
                Participant

I’m having the same issue nicova had. I completed the tutorial, and got my free pack and used it, no problem. But then I linked my Steam account, and it shows checked, but it hasn’t added a free pack available to claim.

Kelemelan
                  Participant

Tried overhead games website over here : https://overheadgames.com/epic-character-generator/profile/ ?

LBandy
                    Keymaster

Hi genacline1,

Sorry to hear about your issue! I checked the backend and I can confirm that the Steam link was successful, but for some reason, you weren’t credited a pack. I added it now to your account and will investigate the issue.

I hope this helps

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.