Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Bug Report claim for free not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    farandall
    Participant

I don’t see how to get the “claim for free” packages to work. I tried logging in through the Chrome browser and edge, but I only see a purchase option.

LBandy
    Keymaster

Hi farandall,

You can claim your free packages on your Profile page. If you have a free pack available, you will see the “Claim for free” text under the character image. Click that, and it should be added to your account. Please let me know if there are any issues.

thaladar
    Participant

I am having the same issue. I see 4 free packs but nothing too choose from

LBandy
    Keymaster

Hi thaladar,

On your Profile page you should be seeing something similar:

By clicking Claim for free!, you should be able to exchange your free pack to the ones of your choice.

Please let me know if you still face any issues!

SRSilv
    Participant

Hello. I’m a new user of the software. Finishing the tutorial brought me to the achievements and profile page to claim a pack. But, I have none that say “Claim for Free” and apparently it says that there are 0 packs to claim.  Is the tutorial message an old out-of-date message in the ePic tutorial?

LBandy
    Keymaster

Hi SRSilv, welcome to our forums!

Actually the tutorial free pack message is one of the newest features in the software. Once you completed the tutorial, a free pack is added to your account, if you are logged into one in the software. If not no worries, just enter the same credentials on the login screen you used when registering to the site. Once logged in, you should be able to claim a pack of your choice on your Profile page. If you are using the Steam or Google Play versions make sure to untick Steam/Google Auth before logging in. Also clicking the “Earn more” button on the free pack counter will perform an automatic account linking if necessary.

I hope this helps, but please let us know if you face any issues.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.