Forums ePic Character Generator Showroom Share your character :) Blue-Stardust’s Characters

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Blue-Stardust
    Participant

Next is Lorenna, a new character who is a crime-fighting whore. 😛

Lorenna.png

Blue-Stardust
      Participant

Then Tessa, a character I play in a sci-fi fantasy forum.

Tessa.png

Blue-Stardust
        Participant

Briia, an alien character I play on the same forum. She is a Hatuni warrior from the planet of Hatune near the dog star Sirius. She is supposed to have a really large forehead, but oh well.

Briia.png

Blue-Stardust
          Participant

Then my fraternal twins, Onyx and Astra who are ‘gifted humans.’

Astra.png

Onyx.png

Blue-Stardust
            Participant

And lastly my 2 vampire hunters who are part of a guild I created, called ‘Warriors of the Sun.’

Candace.png

Rhianne.png

psyonist
              Participant

Hi
                Where can I download the program?
                Help me

Blue-Stardust
                Participant

Just now DL’d the Female Drow Spellcaster and Sorceress Packs and am excited to try them out! But first, I’d like to share a couple more pics of 2 of my characters made with the program.

Lorenna, My Crime Fighting Whore
                  Made with the newest female demo pack for season 2.

Lorenna2.png
                  She’s just wearing her normal street clothes in this picture.

Blue-Stardust
                  Participant

And Brooke, another character of mine.

Brooke.png

Brooke2.png
                    First picture is made with the original demo character pack, while the second one is made with the newest female demo pack.

A little bit about the character:
                    Brooke had run away from her village and got on board a ship heading to another continent because the village council where she was from decreed that she be the next sacrifice to their town god in order for the people to continue receiving his blessings. Brooke decided she wanted out and wanted to live, so ran away to seek out a new life. Her journey is only just beginning.

Kind of a take-off from historical Mayan and Incan human sacrificial ceremonies as I did something similar with her background. Not sure if the dress she is wearing in the second pic looks ‘commoner-like’ enough, but oh well. :dry:

i love the first one!!
                    BTW, we have User Gallery Section already, you can upload there. (i was afraid so much about coloring tops, but on your character looks so good!)

Blue-Stardust
                    Participant

And some more pictures.

First, I got my blood mage Olwen who in the pic is currently summoning a baby red dragon using a blood magic circle in which she paints the runes and symbols with her own blood, then charges it with energy to bring about the summoned creature and contain it within the circle. Books in the corner as well as the summoning book itself is a must, looks like a dragon summoning ritual, yeah? The background is to depict the mage academy she studies at. The only thing I couldn’t get is her ritual knife but that’s okay.

Olwen.png

Blue-Stardust
                      Participant

Next up, is my ice mage Adelaide, created with the human female season 1 pack. Adelaide is rather aloof and cold, as her personality matches the element she has control over. She mostly stays in the tundra but does venture to other places. But not desert climates as she despises the heat.

Adelaide.png

Blue-Stardust
                        Participant

And then my Northern Lights Mage who I have yet to actually roleplay as her character profile isn’t quite finished yet. She is a type of light mage whose magic encompasses the colorful Aurora Borealis and is her namesake as well. Her familiar is a spirit bird of light.

Aurora.png

Blue-Stardust
                          Participant

And lastly, for now anyway, is my street girl/urchin Rogue. She wears rags and a torn cloak, her companion is an alley cat named “Whiskers’.

Rogue.png

Fasoldgames
                            Participant

Very nice! I especially like the light mage, and her aura which connects to her magic circle.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.