Forums ePic Character Generator Showroom Share your character :) Blue-Stardust’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Blue-Stardust
    Participant

Just joined the site the other day and downloaded the free version along with the Elf Bundle. I haven’t used the Elf Male set yet but I have the Elf Female one. Anyway, here are some pictures I made using the latter package to represent some of my characters.

First up, is my moon elf lunar mage Obsidian.

Attachments:
      Blue-Stardust
      Participant

Next is my sun elf warrior and demon hunter, Elowen.

Elowen.png

they are so nice! would you mind to tell some words about them?

(i did not pleay half a year because of moving, im thirsty for it :))

Blue-Stardust
        Participant

Thanks for the comment! And sure, I can share a bit of description for each.

A little about Obsidian:
          A former priestess of the moon in the Temple of the Moon from a small moon elven village, Obsidian left to travel the lands on her journey of enlightenment and self-knowledge. Her religion is called ‘Mysteria’ and the followers worship and honor various moon deities, the chief one being Nephril the Mother Moon Goddess. Obsidian has a very strong connection to the moon and its energies and often practices her magic under a moonlit sky at night. Kind and compassionate, but with an ethereal air like the moon itself. She is an expert lunar mage.

A little about Elowen:
          When Elowen was a small child, she had the misfortune to see her entire family slaughtered by demons, therefore planting the seed for her demon hunting quest years later. She hates demons with a burning passion and seeks to destroy them by any means necessary. Reckless to the point of foolish, she has almost gotten herself killed on several occasions but as luck would have it, she managed to escape with her life, but not before acquiring numerous wounds that have since faded into scars. She has a powerful bond with her weapon, a morningstar called ‘Demon’s Bane’, which is blessed with holy power and fire magic and glows with light. It is almost like an extension of her arm considering the skill she has in using it to devastating effects against evil creatures. While she does hunt other types of evil, her main focus is demon slaying. She believes the world to be better off without their kind.

A small note about Elowen’s picture. She is supposed to be holding a morningstar in her right hand but since there wasn’t an option for that in the program, at least none that I found, I picked the closest thing that looked like it. Not sure what it is though.

I will post more pictures and their descriptions in just a little while. Thanks again for the compliments.

thank you!
          I’m waiting the other pictures as well 🙂
          I will definiatly make some elemental weapons. it was on the list, but neccesary as i see.

otherwise the item is a vial like thing, but it came out really bad, sorry 🙁

Blue-Stardust
          Participant

That would be great, thanks! Elemental weapons are cool, as would be fireballs, icicles, and lightning bolts to name a few magic options. And no problem on the item at all.

i am often ask ideas on the pack what im working on, so if you have any wishes, dont be afraid 🙂

Blue-Stardust
            Participant

Will do, thanks.

Blue-Stardust
              Participant

And next picture is of my wood nymph druid, Gwilwilethneth.

As a druid, she has both earth and water magics, plus has skill with spear, staff and bow to defend her woodland home with. Her animal companions are a wolf named Talon and a butterfly named Twinkle. I am thinking her companions are not your normal animals as they are of a magical variety of such, blessed by the magic of the woods in which they reside in. For one thing, they live a lot longer than a normal wolf and butterfly would. Gwilwilethneth is feral and wild, yet like all nymphs seductive and charming too. She is not afraid to use these skills to get what she wants. She wears outfits in the colors of the forest.

Attachments:

-note to myself- butterflies.
                i did not want put them, because i thought nobody would use, but i will make some

Blue-Stardust
                Participant

Annndd… up next is Fonel, my cloud nymph.

Fonel is a drifter, she wanders all over the world in search of something (various friendships perhaps?). She can only stay on the ground for short periods of time as she must return back to the clouds in order to recharge and reconnect to her source of being. Fonel has white hair and sky blue eyes that when looking into them seem to hypnotize. She has a unique thing about her, in that when most people meet her, that information tends to dissipate some after she leaves their presence, kind of like how clouds themselves disperse after some time. Some may be immune to this, like other fey for instance, but most mortals may have this forgetting after they meet her. She is a quiet being, speaking only a few words at a time and never more than is necessary.

Fonel.png

Blue-Stardust
                  Participant

And lastly, for now anyway, my flower nymph Blodwen.

Blodwen lives in a meadow of flowers surrounded by trees and bushes around her home. She is bound to the flowers so cannot ever leave her home. She is both a guardian and caretaker to the flowers. Her magic of course, is flower-based and is able to nurture the flowers as well as shape shift into one when danger presents itself. She can also camouflage herself with her surroundings. Blodwen is a young nymph of 17 years. While she does show interest in the outside world, she knows her place is in her meadow home and is content with that. She is very charismatic and can be quite persuasive when she wants to be.

Attachments:

thank you! i love them all 🙂

(your demon hunter is my favourite.. she seems..so untamed 🙂

Blue-Stardust
                    Participant

Thank you for all the comments on my characters. The program is a lot of fun to use. I am going to buy the Human Bundle next.

Blue-Stardust
                      Participant

Going to add more picture renditions of my characters I have done since then.

First up: Scarlet, my novice magma mage and fun-loving gal.

Scarlet.png

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.