Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Bug Report Antivirus identified the software as false-positive

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    LBandy
    Keymaster

I submitted it to them 5 days ago, but haven’t heard back. It can take anywhere up to two weeks for most companies to update their records. Some even more. There isn’t much I can do for now, unfortunately.

Like I said, you should be able to run the software by using the Restore function, but if that doesn’t work then it’s another fault in their system. Maybe you, as a paying customer, can raise the issue with them, too, and hopefully get an answer faster than me, the developer. 🙂

sojournstar
      Participant

Bandy, I would not know where to start Hon… I have so much on my plate right now, and so many new things to confuse me. This pc alone is more than enough to confuse me right now.

I was not like this 20 years ago, they used to call me a Wiz online, but since my mind has deteriorated immensely, I can’t even write a post anymore without extensive spell checks, and it takes me 5 to 10 minutes or more to write a post even as short as this, so I am hoping that you, as the developer, can sort this out soon, since I would imagine I am not the only user of McAfee atm, since it is still installed in many new gaming systems.

Just please don’t forget to also jiggle their brains to remember you.

LBandy
        Keymaster

I’m on it. Will update you asap after I got a reply.

LBandy
          Keymaster

Finally managed to get through all the hurdles with McAffe. Using the latest virus definitions you should be good to go.

sojournstar
            Participant

FQING YAY!!!!

I just saw this so sorry I did not thank you earlier, Thank You Bandy!!!

So good to have my Gen back, I was right in the middle of weeks work on a new Tarot pack,

when everything went to the place down below!!! Thank you, and another V-Program now has you on the white list!!

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.