Forums ePic Character Generator Showroom Share your character :) The Red Mage’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    The Red Mage
    Participant

And some ordinary townsfolk as well:

Human Townsperson

Half-Elf Townsperson

The Red Mage
    Participant

A Tiefling Bard.

Attachments:
    Ashesnei
    Participant

Uhhh, it’s a Tiefling with many marks, who tell about his heritage. A tail, horns and red eyes. It’s ironic, that he is black. Tieflings doesn’t have to be evil, but everybody treats them like they are. To be precise, because it’s dangerous not to be: I don’t want to say, that Tieflings and black man are alike. They aren’t, because Tieflings REALLY have a inherited tendence to get evil, but no human in reality have this. What I meant is, that they have the same problem. Other people aren’t fair to them.

Back to your character: Is he a DnD bard? He seems to have magic like one of them. If it’s that way, which heritage is he bearing, devil or demon? Did you ever played a Tiefling?

The Red Mage
    Participant

These last several fantasy characters actually weren’t made for Dungeons & Dragons. They were made for the Uresia: Grave of Heaven setting by S. John Ross of Cumberland Games & Diversions. I only used the term “Tiefling” because I thought it was a more general term that anyone would recognize, but in the Uresia: Grave of Heaven setting that bard character is simply a demon, but within that setting demons are not necessarily evil, nor are they all even the same race. In that setting “demon” is just a general term for anyone who has come to Uresia from another dimension. This particular demon is one who was summoned from his own dimension and later set free, allowing him to stay in Uresia. He decided to pursue his love of music and became a wandering bard.

Fasoldgames
    Participant

Nice! I especially like the Catfolk Battlepriest!

The Red Mage
    Participant

Satyr Bard

Dwarf Tavern-Brawler

Dwarf Dancer

Elf Magic Maid

Demon-kin Magic Maid

The Red Mage
    Participant
    Fasoldgames
    Participant

Very nice! I think you are getting better at this! 🙂

The Red Mage
    Participant

Thanks, I appreciate that. I’ve been using the program a lot recently for various games I’m running and playing in.

The Red Mage
    Participant

I really like Season 3’s new comic monster pack:

Attachments:
    Ashesnei
    Participant

Hm, reminds me a little bit at battle cat. By the might of greyskull-Iiiiiiiiii haaaave the power.

Kelemelan
    Participant

Masters of the Universe’s Battle Cat ?

The green tiger ?

Battlecat.jpg

Sure you’re not thinking about one of the ThunderCats or something like that ?

Just that except the color, I don’t get the dea. 🙁

Ashesnei
    Participant

Yes, I mean the masters of the universe. It’s not the same in every detail, but it reminds me, yes.

Kelemelan
    Participant

Okay then ^_^

The Red Mage
    Participant

[quote=”Ashesnei” post=4495]Yes, I mean the masters of the universe. It’s not the same in every detail, but it reminds me, yes.[/quote]

Though it wasn’t intentional, the colors did also remind me of the green and red of Battle Cat as well after I looked at it.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.