Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author

galeriaba01.png

i think i am finished, if you haver any special wish, let me know now

Kelemelan
    Participant

One.

So far, everything I’ve seen for this portrait generator feels very medieval (included the greyed out “paper” used to release the pics for instance).

I’m sure you expected me to ask just that : what about a modern portrait pack ? 😉

if this will be succesfull
      perhaps 🙂

Kelemelan
      Participant

Okay, thx. 🙂

Portrait pack officialy finished
        it means:
        upcoming packs
        FAE
        PORTRAIT
        Warrior

Alassirana
        Participant

sounds very good. I’m looking forward to seeing it.

Alassirana

Dreammancer
          Participant

Hi, just checking this out for the first time. Can users of the Pro program add their own pieces, backgrounds, etc.? I tried to see if that was specifically covered in the forum, but didn’t spot it.

A suggestion for a tattoo would be a tear from the corner of the eye. The images look fantastic!

Mark…

LBandy
            Keymaster

We are working on enabling users to add their own content in the program, but this feature hasn’t been finished yet. Meantime you can use your favorite image editors to fine tune the final picture and also explain your ideas so they can be added to future releases if suitable.

Kelemelan
              Participant

Now, if I’m not mistaken, you can add stuff even if you’re not pro but you have to leave the ePic mark on the pic. Not *that* much of a hassle. 🙂

greg
                Participant

One part is in, the background you can easily change if you save the image without a background and add it later with an image editor.

In Backgrounds select the first one (crossed zero), and in Settings use Export to save it as a transparent background PNG.

Feel free to use the items that you have made. We have several user made items right now, but not enough for a pack.
                  (or as lbandy mentioned, later you will be able to make your own packs)

sojournstar
                  Participant

[quote=”sade” post=2479]which is better?
                    when he looks to left or right? (first or second?)
                    both is same pose, just mirrored

[/quote]

the one on the right looks awesome to me, the left looks meaner

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.