Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author

awhaha, dont see the generated character, only the pose 😀
    but yeah, this guy turned out out less friendly than the other 🙂

Kelemelan
    Participant

Well, if you ask just for the pose, looking to the left feels better, not that mirroring a pic is a difficult task anyway. 🙂

Fasoldgames
      Participant

These faces look really neat! Looking forward to using them!

im sure he is a high priest

priest.png

Kelemelan
        Participant

or some servant of best left unnamed lovecraftian deity 😉

i applied the main stuffs

Background 8
          Base 5
          Ear 9
          Hair 11
          Nose 12
          Lips 11
          Eyes 14
          Eyebrow 8

Outfit 7

beard 113
          beard 2 10
          skin detail 5
          scar 7
          Tattoo 5
          hat 2
          filth 2
          horn 2
          Items 1
          Headwear 1
          Necklace 2

and some random (not all perfect, this is why random)

Update

Background 8
          Base 5
          Ear 9
          Hair 16
          Nose 12
          Lips 11
          Eyes 14
          Eyebrow 8

Outfit 9

beard 1 13
          beard 2 10
          skin detail 5
          scar 7
          Tattoo 5
          hat 2
          hat with hair 1
          filth 2
          horn 2
          Items 1
          Headwear 1
          Necklace 3

12-2.png

Ellimaera
          Participant

I think this is a great idea and as usual the quality of your work is beautiful! :cheer:

There are lots of portrait generators for anime or cartoon style, but not realistic ones like this.

If you have a variety of expressions (and an option for closed eyes which is often forgotten), I think you would especially have RPG game makers or visual novel makers interested as well as people who want just an avatar, and could have an option for licence.

This is why made it 🙂
            I am happy you like it!
            Closed eyes is great idea thank you. Expressions also,but solid only 🙂

FentonGib
            Participant

Hi everyone, new here to nice to meet everyone

[quote=”sade” post=2403]. i hope the rpg players, who prefer the tabletop gaming, and gms,and in rpg industry etc will have some demand for it.[/quote]

I actually bought the Epic Character Generator for the purpose that this program serves. I’ve been roleplaying for years and for every game we always make coversheets for our characters, with pictures on them. Usually we end up looking for art or movie pics that we can use, and sometimes I run “art” filters/programs on pictures to end up with portraits for the character.

If the quality in practice is as good as the sample shots, see me using this a lot. I just hope there will be more traditional-fantasy races available than the epic generator (such as halflings, gnomes, goblins, werewolves/lycanthropes, etc…) currently supports.

Great work, looking forward to using [both of] them 🙂

thank you!
              with the portrait generator now good for making dwarfes and half races (half orc, half elf, or elves, etc), we do not go too far away at first
              with the full body generator it have “supernatural” pack, what fills these demands, but still more or less humanoid.
              as alternative, i am making portraits for fun for 5usd if you interested i can send some samples (i really made everything from weird creatures over dragon to simple adventure party 🙂

FentonGib
              Participant

Thanks, appreciate the offer but I’m good for now. It will be fun using the portrait/character generators to make my/our roleplay characters (and NPCs), especially for future games, but I can wait for the program to come out.

I’ve only had the ecg program for a couple of days, but so far I’ve discovered ways to make feline, bull, human, elf, dwarf and orc-like characters, but it would be nice to have options for other fantasy races – in our games we’ve had players/characters that are kitsune, wolf-men, halflings and gnomes… the latter two being “main” races in D&D3/Pathfinder so support would be nice. Tbh, simply being able to make humans (for halflings) or elves (for gnomes) and make them shorter would probably suffice with the right outfits/hair and stuff. lol.

Anyhow, just suggestions for obvious personal preference. My group plays a bit of everything and a variety of genres, so it’s all good… the more the merrier 🙂

we have 2 different elf pack (i suggest the 2nd season), and very soon coming out the fae pack (and dont forget about our drow pack neither 🙂
                so much people asked, so perhaps i will make a gnome/halfling pack too (if i finished all of my half ready packs :))

Fasoldgames
                Participant

Hi there and welcome!

Kelemelan
                  Participant

Hey 🙂

Making your character shorter is very simple : export without background and rescale, then add a background.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.