Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Suggestions, Ideas Site Index ~ Window thru your worlds

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Kelemelan
    Participant

Well, see for yourself. Here are two screenshots you should find entertaining 😉

Note, however that although ePic works okay with firefox in Windows, that browser’s got exactly the same problem with exactly the same end-result in linux (visually at least) so maybe it’s not a browser-only issue.

So far, in both OS, chromium/chrome and ePic interact correctly.

greg
      Participant

Found the problem, gimme a minute
        Code has a minimum height of half the screen for the blocks, including the 0 pixel height, invisible, hidden, not to be rendered block.

Which is overridden in CSS with a “min-height: 0px !important;” notice… that gets ignored on your side.

Thanks for the screenshots, helped a lot. 🙂

Kelemelan
        Participant

I’m no coder so I scratched my head for a while on that one but I think I got the gist of it 😉

No sweat, you’re welcome. 🙂

greg
          Participant

Changed the code, please do a shift-refresh to see if it worked. 😀

Kelemelan
            Participant

Ah, there.

Works okay. 🙂

Took a bit longer than expected because I had to clear Vivaldi’s cache. Looks like as far as I can tell it doesn’t have a shift-refresh function per se.

Firefox does work alright and as expected.

sojournstar
              Participant

EXCELLENT! FABULOUS! THAT LOOKS AWESOME!!

I did have the same issues as Kel at first, but decided to read the whole thread first, and once I shift/refreshed, there it was.

Beautiful job Greg!

Kelemelan
                Participant

btw, the old design looked better to me. Just missed several topics because I have to scroll down in order to see them (or to log in, same difference). So I stand by my original statements.

sojournstar
                  Participant

I think the numbers are higher now, as I am one of those people that look at things like stats, visitors, etc…. when I first got here there were maybe 10 or so lurking on the site, and last week I noticed it jumped to around 120 or so, now today it is over 500 guests online, and several new members joined this and last week too…

I like the new design, but you can not always please everyone, but I do believe it is pleasing visitors, as they can “play” with the video straight away and see what they can do with the software…

sojournstar
                    Participant

This was a week ago
                      Total users online: 119 Members and 12704 Guests Online

and this is today
                      Total users online: 542 Members and 64476 Guests Online

as I said, I have been promoting and publicing this website,
                      and I think my point might be proven

Kelemelan
                      Participant

Maybe but I’m not a democracy I’m expressing my sole opinion and from my sole perspective, all I’m saying is I didn’t miss information with the previous design. 🙂

sojournstar
                        Participant

you sound a little like my hubby, he sometimes finds it too difficult to throw the paper towels he used away, and leaves them all over the counter or stove because it is too much trouble to walk the extra 2 or 3 feet to put in the bin lmao!!

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.