Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Bug Report Program won’t load purchase

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Fasoldgames
    Participant

Hi,

I just bought the human female pack, but it is nowhere to be found in the program. Do I have to reinstall the main program, or just wait a bit?
      Thanks.

greg
      Participant

The human female is under the Season 1 packages, you can find it if you click on the silvery catfolk head in the main menu.

We will shortly change that icon, because a lot of our buyers don’t find their Season 1 packages. 🙂
        Additionally LBandy is planning to make a highlight system to show you where your last bought packages are.

Fasoldgames
        Participant

Thanks for the quick reply. It was a bit unclear where the package was to be found.

But….I clicked on the cat’s head, and the only thing available is the demo character. The human female is still locked, with the little card icon in the corner.

I did download and install the human female installer pack.

LBandy
          Keymaster

Hi Fasoldgames,

Can you restart the program and give it a go now to see if it’s unlocked please?

Fasoldgames
            Participant

Ah, it works!
              I clicked on the human female and it gave me an option to synchronize my bought packs with the server, and it works fine now.

Thanks for the help!

sharkchaser
              Participant

I am also having the same problem with the elf bundle I purchased.

LBandy
                Keymaster

I assume you’ve found them already. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.