Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Bug Report Program won’t load purchase

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    duckylurve
    Participant

I just downloaded the program and made my first purchase, the human female pack. But when I open the program there is still a little shopping cart icon on the human female selection, and when I click on it the only option I have is to buy it again. Any idea what I should do?

hello
      im sure our coder will solve your problem in no time 🙂
      but i have to ask you used same email at register on our site, and into the program?
      im not a proof, but as i remember, it should be same

duckylurve
      Participant

It’s the same one. I just uninstalled and reinstalled the program to make sure. 🙁

LBandy
        Keymaster

Hello duckylurve,

Sorry to hear you are heaving issues.

Following what Sade has indicated, can you please check if you have the same e-mail address as you’ve registered to the site in this file:
          C:Users_user_name_AppDataRoamingePic Character Generatoremail.txt

If this is the same it should work now – I’ve checked your purchase and it is verified in the system.
          Let us know if you face any other problems.

Regards,
          Andras

LBandy
          Keymaster

Hello duckylurve,

Sorry to hear you are heaving issues.

I’ve checked your purchase and it is verified in the system now. It could have been a slight delay. Can you try running the program again?

Let us know if you face any other problems.

Regards,
            Andras

duckylurve
            Participant

Yay, it’s working now! Thanks so much to both of you for your help! 🙂

njwilliamsjr84
              Participant

I too am having issues loading my male dwarf pack I just purchased. I also reinstalled. Not sure what else to try. Thanks.

LBandy
                Keymaster

Hello njwilliamsjr84,

Can you check if you have the same e-mail address as you’ve registered to the site in this file please:
                  C:Users_user_name_AppDataRoamingePic Character Generatoremail.txt

I’ve checked it with our end and this pack has been granted to your account, although our system doesn’t show any tries of you logging in, so I assume the above file doesn’t have your address correctly in it.

I hope this help, and I’m sorry you’ve run into this issue. Let us know how you get on!

Regards,
                  Andras

njwilliamsjr84
                  Participant

for some reason the email in that file was misspelled. i corrected it and it loaded up. thanks!

Kelemelan
                    Participant

I just installed ePic 2.

err… this may be normal with me getting used to the new ePic and all but it looks like I’m back to no pack and no option at all. Basically just a naked character, period. Am I missing something ?

Since I should have eveything for ePic 1 including pro, I surmise, something must be wrong somewhere. :unsure:

Any hint ?

Oh, yes, the system did ID me as myself and I logged in as admin.

LBandy
                      Keymaster

That sounds bad. 🙁 Have you tried restarting it? Were there any errors in the windows when logging in? Can you post some screenshots?

Kelemelan
                        Participant

I launched it thrice (make it 4 times now). Once in default mode. And twice as me. I didn’t see any error messages.

When I’m in the program here’s what I get (see screenshot)
                          Screenshot1.jpg

Same options are available for male, female or strong male: everything is greyed out except demo mode and buy.

Anthro option isn’t available (it’s greyed out, I can post a screenshot if you want) although it shouldn’t be since I bought that pack.

No idea where I’m standing.

Just tell me if you want a specific screendhot. 🙂

Kelemelan
                          Participant

Looks very much like I’m stuck in default mode, indeed.

I just checked a bunch of options throughough the software (which are very fine by the way) but as far as packs are concerned, I’m in demo mode, and that’s it.

Since installs are linked to the servers I’m waiting for instructions. Thats sorta frustrating. :unsure:

Kelemelan
                            Participant

Okay people, scratch everything I just said. It’s alive ! My bad. 🙂 😆

Pity ePic 1 gets hidden behind a greyed out anthro icon that takes forver to load though. :unsure: Since I’m basically not using anthro and since the icon was greyed out I just assumed it didn’t work.

May I suggest some kind of fix for that one ? Just some text or colors would be enough. 🙂

Once again, sorry for the hassle.

LBandy
                              Keymaster

Good news! Sounds like we just need to change the icon. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.