• This topic has 33 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by sade.
Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Kelemelan
    Participant

Like where this is going. 🙂

Although I’m more into Sword and Sorcery (that is R.E. Howard’s S&S) than more standard High Fantasy, I like where you’re going. :cheer:

This can fit a lot of fantasy settings and as a general purpose adventurer I find the result definitely promising. This is not too specific and not too gaudy (both for the latest character and the latest background items), I really enjoy the end result. 🙂

Keep up the good work.

these are general items, will work for all characters, backgrounds.. (for males and females).. i think you can do low fantasy settings too, as high fantasy, depends which items you use.
      thank you, im really happy you like it 🙂

Kelemelan
      Participant

Indeed, you can. 🙂

I guess high and low fantasy will work fine with this pack while the most hardcore sword & sorcery will (sometime) require the Barbarian pack then. 🙂

Nice pic, btw.

thank you
        i had problem with the “old” version with capes, and some longer weapons, and other little things, as you see it had been also solved, what gives more possibilities.
        I can’t wait relese the new version, i think it will be huge quality leap. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.