Forums ePic Character Generator Showroom Postworks Female portrait pack

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    emian
    Participant

Hello! Do you have plans to create female portrait pack?
      Male-only portraits has much less utility than both of them.
      For example, i want to make a set of pregenerated avatars for my project, made in one style. Portraits are perfect for that, but users can be not only male, but female too.
      Therefore i don’t need in only male pack, without female. But if they were both, i would have bought them both at once.

LBandy
      Keymaster

Hi emian,

We have already started working on the Female Portrait pack, but no ETA on when it will be available just yet. Keep tuned! 😉

Fasoldgames
        Participant

Oh, the female portrait pack would be great! It would be great for a character creation system in a game, where you pick a portrait and such. I liked the male portrait pack a lot.

Kelemelan
          Participant

Sorry, I’m still not happy about that one for being mislabelled. ;P

It’s a male (and maybe female) **fantasy** portrait pack ^^

Just for the sake of discussion about portrait packs, any chance of modern portrait packs ? With some more colors ? 🙂

Yeah, I know, I’m a pain… sowwy… O:-)

Fasoldgames
            Participant

Any update on the female portrait pack? I’m really looking forward to it!

LBandy
              Keymaster

We are currently focusing on finishing up a couple of the half-ready packs first, but as you can expect summer is a bit less productive than the other parts of the year. 🙂 I can’t give you an ETA on this unfortunately, but we’ll let you know once we have an idea on when it will be ready. My guess would be Q4 the earliest.

Kelemelan
                Participant

Okay, point taken, I’ll give these a try ^_^

LBandy
                  Keymaster

It did take a while, didn’t it? 🙂 Hopefully it was a worthy wait.

Kelemelan
                    Participant

Yeah, but you found me in a fantasy mood 😉 might have been somewhat helpful, eheh

Kelemelan
                      Participant

Like the change to the interface with the new character backgrounds. May just be cosmetic (or maybe not, don’t know) but well, it “feels” new and it looks cool.

Ashesnei
                        Participant

Yeay, I’m happy. Thank you for the new pack. :cheer:

LBandy
                          Keymaster

Not sure what you meant, as there weren’t any changes to the interface. 😛 But I’m glad you like it regardless.

Kelemelan
                            Participant

Oh nevermind, either it’s my early onset alzeihmer’s or I just wasn’t payIng attention then :-p

Kelemelan
                              Participant

LBandy, the Bestiary Pack still shows as an option available to the Male and Female Portrait Packs.

It kinda crashes the software on my end but my guess would be this option shouldn’t show at all, should it ?

Kelemelan
                                Participant

Okay, some extras are nice (like the extra backgrounds) but ePic complains about some missing categories.

Still feels like something is wrong.

(Note: being able to access all backgrounds would be nice but it’s just a postwork edit anyway 😛 )

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.