Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Kelemelan
    Participant

Yeah, well, from time to time I’m using medieval…ish attire too 😉

24533-wonder-woman_400.jpg

So well, throw a coin ? 😉

den2k
      Participant

Fem warrior, Fem warrior! 🙂

greg
        Participant

Female Warrior pack, with the skirt and boots from Modern:

Attachments:
          Fasoldgames
          Participant

By all that is good and holy, I, King Arthur (yes, I have returned) do hereby charge the noble knight Sir Greg, to choose the Female Warrior!

Thy king commands thee, good Sir Greg! As does the Lady of the Lake and Morgana Le Fey.

(Merlin wanted the space women, so we imprisoned him beneath the lake, the old fool)

Kelemelan
            Participant

Ok, I’m buying! 🙂 :cheer:

My guess is the female sci-fi pack will not allow us to draw stuff such as Dejah Thoris of Mars, though.

3200192-03b[1].jpg

This would require some development in the underwear section, I suppose. B)

😀
              no copyrighted things, but you can do very similar with warrior and fae pack

Kelemelan
              Participant

Lol, no copyright on somewhat metallic and minimalist underwear, Sade. 😉

Just change the name of the character, and you’re in business. 🙂

Otherwise, all strong warrior type would be illegal because Conan Properties owns Conan. Truth is, they own strong warrior types who are Conan, the guy stemming out of RE Howard’s writing. That’s it. 🙂 (in a nutshell)

So, Warrior and Fae. Those naughty faeries… Should have known they were responsible for the heat of martian climate. 😛

Fasoldgames
                Participant

Hot Damn! That lady is smokin! I just get sunburns by looking 🙂

Kelemelan
                  Participant

Indeed she is, even though Dejah Thoris is definitely not a recent addition to the realm of martian fictions 😉

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Princess_of_Mars

kalnaren
                    Participant

I vote female warrior. I can make more immediate use of it 🙂

greg
                      Participant

We have started working on the Female Warrior pack (actually it’s well underway, with Sade working on more packs simultaniously).

She made a lot of new items for it today, actually so many, that we will split it into two packs, a bigger “Female Warrior” one with the high-fantasy / medieval stuff and a “Female Barbarian” with the low-fantasy armors and weapons.

Kelemelan
                        Participant

sounds good. 🙂

Kelemelan
                          Participant

Okay, technicalities apart, any (rough) planned releases calendar ?

Not that I usually care too much about that, but since I’ve got a few free packs in stock, I’d like to be sure I’m spending them correctly (like : any news about some female super pack, for instance ? 😛 ).

Thanks! 😉

too much?
                            btw the elven pack was the same, our big elven pack released (hinthint), and an actually BIGGER fae pack will be released soon. the fae pack also begun as items we took out of the elf pack, because it was too big pack :))

Kelemelan
                            Participant

Basically, tell me about modern and sci-fi.

While talking to me, everything else goes down the line (even though I’m using fantasy stuff with modern characters), so, I’m pretty sure I just shortened the list, a lot. 😉 🙂

Well I may be using the muscular guy for Sword & Sorcery too, but that’s marginal. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 96 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.