Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Bug Report Error messages at start up

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Kelemelan
    Participant

Oh, yeah, the Windows main system folder used to be read/writable and became read-only too, as well as everything NTFS on the system but who is counting ? Things are let’s say “more comfortable” now.

When I say “read-only” I mean for linux, taking into account the account system, etc… but there’s no way I’m logging in as root 😛

Kelemelan
      Participant

I apologize for spamming your posts Dave.

Let’s get back to error messages! 🙂

dave17120
        Participant

Ok… I wrestled with it for a fair while yesterday, and I don’t know what it was I did… but I got quite a few files to download…. it just tells me that 2 remain, core_cofe_cl: and char_elfe: which both downloaded to 99% and then stopped 🙁

I will keep trying today, but of course, while these won’t download, I cant use any of the rest, because as soon as I try and log in… it goes to download….

I hope sheer persistence will pay off in the end!! 🙂 Cheers, Dave

PS don’t worry about spam… I unclicked the ‘follow’…

dave17120
          Participant

It keeps trying to download the same 2 files each time I open the generator…. so won’t let me use it… still persevering… 🙁

LBandy
            Keymaster

Hi Dave,

Yes this was what I expected. I sent you a mail directly, please check your inbox. I won’t be able to solve this issue without your help unfortunately. :\

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.