Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Developer Program Can’t select all to see my personal pack with the other packs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    caenissnow
    Participant

Hi… Been away a bit and today decided I would try to mess with making my own stuff in ePic again so I loaded up the work I’d done before and it shows and all but I can’t mix and match anymore. When I select “load all” it loads all the other packs but not mine with them. Has something changed and maybe I missed a step? What am I doing wrong? :ohmy: Thanks

LBandy
      Keymaster

Hi there,

You should be able to switch packs on and off in the settings menu – Load all also means it should load all the packs you own. What do you mean by “all the other packs”?

caenissnow
        Participant

Hi!!

Yeah, I added my pack just fine, I went to select it, it works, then I selected “Load All” to be able to use it with the other packs and it doesn’t load with the others. I’ll get you some screenshots if you need them. 🙂

Actually here:

You can see it shows in there.
          bpgisme1.jpg

And there, for example are “hats” in my pack….
          bpgisme2.jpg

But when I select “Load All”, it loads the official packs, but not with mine, so I can’t use the hat and things I made with the official packs.
          bpgisme3.jpg

LBandy
          Keymaster

I see, thanks for the shots! I wonder if you open the settings screen and toggle your pack there manually (not by clicking Load All), would that work? I’m away until Monday unfortunately, but once I’m back at my PC I’ll take a look at what could cause this issue.

caenissnow
            Participant

I can select each pack by itself, but I can’t toggle more than one. (This includes the official packs – I can only select one.) So I can toggle my own by itself, but I can’t toggle it with the others.

LBandy
              Keymaster

Well if you can’t toggle, are you sure you are on the Settings screen where you have the options to Save/Load/Export? You should be able to select multiple packs there.

caenissnow
                Participant

Oh okay – wow – I wouldn’t have thought of that. That worked! yay! 😀

Thank you! 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.