• This topic has 51 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by sade.
Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Blue-Stardust
    Participant

Wow! You guys have definitely been busy! Lots of new content, so hard to decide what to purchase. Should I buy the entire bundle or buy certain individual packages? Well, I have 2 days to decide since I plan on using that coupon sent to me via email that expires on the 9th of November. Also this is like a wonderful early birthday present because my bday is on the 11th. Awesome job on everything, looks great! Haven’t tested anything out yet so am only giving my opinion based on what I see posted to the site.

Also, heads up. I am thinking I may donate some money to this project (prolly around December or January.) I have an amount in mind too, so yeah…. Although it may be sooner. Is there a donate by paypal option available?

Again, great work. :cheer: 🙂

just the bundles avaible, otherwise we release a new “solo” pack in every 3 week 🙂
      thank you
      🙂

Thank you for thinking on us! (if you decide to donate us, please send a private mail to LBandy 🙂 ) Thank you!

I hope you will love the new generation!

Ps: if you have any special wishes (i always write that), please write it on the forum. If i dont make it immediately, it will not be forgotten, i write up everything 🙂

Kelemelan
      Participant

Ouch, don’t spell it that way or I’m going to have you working on supers pack to the end of times (no kidding).

That’s why I’m usually waiting for opportune times for suggestions. 🙂

Blue-Stardust
        Participant

Thank you. I especially like the Female Sorcerer and Female Drow Spellcaster packs, and will definitely be buying those if not the entire bundle of new content. Just trying to decide which to buy at this time. If there is anything in those packs that isn’t there that I wish to see be put in, I’ll let you know. 🙂

Also, a question. Does the discount apply to only one package or the entire purchase? The one sent through email that is. Just checking. 🙂

Kelemelan
          Participant

It applies to your entire purchase.

Kelemelan
            Participant

well, now, I’m not a staff member, I’m just talking out of experience, if you wanna make sure, maybe you should wait for their answer. 🙂

yeah, i could work on ALL packs to end of times 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.