Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Arlesienne
    Participant

You have a real talent. My favourites are: the unicorn girl, that hunk for adoption, the warlock-like guy wearing Bandit Outfit and the catfolk woman on the third page. Good job, no doubt!

*hug* thank you so much!
      im happy you like it.
      here is two card for an upcoming project:

sadesin2.jpg

sadedp2.jpg

fast sketch like thingie
      12_2014-06-24.jpg

sadedb.jpg

Kelemelan
      Participant

Now that’s a ravishing sight.

Thank you.

i will fail my exam :S

sademona.jpg

character portrait: teemara

if you want a character commission (like this one is around 10usd), drop me a pm.

sadetee.jpg

some more commissions

sadek.jpg

2kicsu.jpg

kicsued.jpg

Kelemelan
        Participant

As far as my “Fantasy” goes, you know I’m more of a bare chested barbarians and scantily clothed wenches guy 😛 nevertheless these look great, they are a very nice work to an uncultured axe-wielder like me. 😉

in commissions not i give the theme, just work on it..but i loved the gamr of thrones commissions 🙂

caenissnow
          Participant

Wow! Really beautiful work Sade!

I used to draw and paint when I was younger. Did portraits on commissions and book illustrations, but it’s been a very very long time. And I had no training at all, so you can imagine how pitiful they were…. Before my daughter left for Japan with her husband she gave me her old Wacom drawing tablet and a few weeks ago I finally picked it up and started messing around with it. This is what came out…. Not sure when I’ll even get back to it. I think I prefer writing fiction to painting, but it was still a nice change of pace.

It’s one of the main characters in my book. Not great but hey…. It was still fun.

urgulanddiamondafterHALFSIZE.jpg

its wonderful!
            I did not really updated, but .. i send some latest of me
            (i also dont hjave any training, i train myself, and i suggest you to try cgcookie.com, you will find great lessons there!)

(from these character have a whole series)

and i made lately lot of study like these, its helps, really!
            [img]http://pre12.deviantart.net/f3c1/th/pre/i/2016/132/d/5/exercise_14__clothing_and_fabric_folding
            _by_artofsade-da27dag.jpg[/img]

ms5.jpg

caenissnow
            Participant

Neat!! I will check that out. 🙂 Been a mighty long time since I messed much with art. Would be great if I could get these characters I’m writing out of my head somehow. 🙂

and step by step 🙂 i dont know how much usefull

caenissnow
              Participant

Very nice!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.