Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    greg
    Participant

– Joomla update to version 3.2.3
      – Fix Login block login/logout button, to display alternate text when picture is not loaded.
      – Logo and home link in top left corner
      – Global fix to ui-slider breaking the box in poll.

greg
      Participant

03.13.:
        – Changed logo to text site name and home link in top left corner
        – Remove some of the gaps in the blocks.
        – Fix Jcomments Send button to make whole button clickable, delete border around button.
        – Changes to Gallery category view, fixed overlay picture to have same border size as the picture

03.14.:
        – Gallery category view: removed zoom effect from pictures, only overlay effect stays.

greg
        Participant

04.30.:
          – Joomla update
          05.04.:
          -Updated the antispam system.
          – Additionally, I have checked the previously registered users e-mail addresses, one by one.

If your e-mail comes up on Google with the first hits being: cleantalk.org, stopforumspam.com and botscout.com than I’m deleting the user.
          I’m sorry, if you were a legitimate user, please register again with an e-mail address that didn’t get flagged by these sites!

greg
          Participant

Changed the main menu of the site (a bit), to make place for the new Product Showcase.

User Upload link migrated to the Login box, because you could only use it after login.

Kelemelan
            Participant

Err, peeps, what’s this new fourth category beside male, female and muscular ?

I can find no info about it anywhere. Maybe I missed something ? :unsure:

LBandy
              Keymaster

You can always click Buy to open the relevant store page: http://epicgenerator.net/index.php/shop/product/61-male-portrait

It looks like you’ve missed the newsletter btw. 🙂

Kelemelan
                Participant

Newsletter ? Didn’t get it.

I just got a message (went straight to spam btw, odd, first time this happens) about the portrait generator but no newsletter until now indeed.

I’ll try to add filters to prevent that.

Btw, any whispers about forthcoming releases ? 🙂

LBandy
                  Keymaster

Yes we’ve noticed that for the first time some of our users got the message straight into spam. We’ll look into how this can be avoided. That is indeed the newsletter with the other new pack, etc… That’s it for this month. 🙂

Kelemelan
                    Participant

Ok, thx.

Let’s see what I can do with these releases… 🙂

Fasoldgames
                      Participant

I like the new website layout!
                        (and thanks for making a link to my game 🙂 )

I do have one observation though, at the starting page the forum posts are now at the top, but next to them, on the right, is a lot of empty space.
                        I like the images of the random heroes on the website, perhaps you could also make a box with them on the right side of ‘last forum posts’?
                        Or anything else really, it just seems a bit…empty, on right of the forum posts.

Update: Oh wait, did you change it already?
                        I like it better this way, less unused space!

Update: how strange, I seem to be getting different starting pages, now it is back to the former, with the lot of space on the right of the latest forum posts…

greg
                        Participant

[quote=”Fasoldgames” post=2574]Or anything else really, it just seems a bit…empty, on right of the forum posts.

Update: how strange, I seem to be getting different starting pages, now it is back to the former, with the lot of space on the right of the latest forum posts…[/quote]

Update 😀

More than one people tried to fix the problem with the latest forum posts box, that’s why it seemed to move.

I would say now it stopped moving.

greg
                          Participant

Quoting Kelemelan:

Btw, oddly enough, the Female Packs line of discussion seems to be buggy. It should open up on page 16 and it keeps opening on page 1. (I know this is meant for greg but you’re the unlucky team member I’m talking to so could you hand him the hot potato please? 😉 )

Changed the front page forum links to always point to the last page. Sorry, kunena only handles last post of last page, but it’s already better than first post of first page. 🙂

Trying to make it so the Recent Topics and the Forum Index will also point to last post on the last page.

Kelemelan
                            Participant

Looks better. Thx. 🙂

greg
                              Participant

All links to topics in the forum should now point to the last post on the last page.
                                (had to change on quite a few places to cover Recent Topics, Index and Profile page too)

Also the login form is back to it’s old look.

Kelemelan
                                Participant

Good thing that too, the black & white login form was tough to read.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.