• This topic has 17 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by sade.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    jgkane
    Participant

Hi Rita,

This is looking good. I appreciate the work which you are putting into this new expansion. Well done and thank you.

God bless and prosper well, my friend.

John.

jgkane
      Participant

Hi Rita,

These new samples from your Modern module look really good. Thank you for your great effort, and, no doubt, poor, suffering graphics processor .. ;o) I look forward to using the finished product.

God bless, and may you and your loved ones have a Happy Easter, when it comes. John.

thank you.
        🙂
        i made it originaly into one psd layer, and i exporting the layers for the program. when i finished, the psd layer was 1,8 gb, and the exporting time is 39 hours 🙂
        i still working to addons, and general items (companion, background, frames, effects) 🙂 (the pack size is 65 mb right now, and contains 523 different items, and still grow).
        the images could be better, if i dont push only the “random generate” button, but the character generating is pretty addictive for me, and i know, if i begin, i could spend a several hours with it 🙂

ps: happy easter for you too! (i will be in the hospital, my son will have a surgery, so i will be unavaible for several days (from wednesday evening)

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.