Forums ePic Character Generator Chit Chat General Chit Chat Unusual Character Component Request(s)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DrayGon
    Participant

I’ve got this one RP game I’m in where I’m playing a minotaur, but a non-combative one. He’s actually the linguist of the group, though he does have some skill in a bit of support magic. He is trained with a sword, however, though that’s due to the fact it’s a sword he apparently owned without knowing it was his and it’s a bit complicated. Anyways, he also has a were-tiger companion. I suppose the latter I could do by making one transparent and placing it upon the other and use the anthro cat packs to make the companion, but it did bring up the fact that not all characters will be combative adventurers. Perhaps there could be a pack for things like books or scrolls, things that wouldn’t really be used as weapons but might be carried for other uses. This could also be used for certain NPCs that aren’t typical adventurers.

I am gladly implement any custom items.it have three way for it
      1. You win a forum contest,and you can say one item (almost anything)
      2. I am less busy, you ask it,and I make it 🙂
      3. You make it, and send it (transparent png),and we implement it.

sojournstar
      Participant

[quote=”sade” post=1479]I am gladly implement any custom items.it have three way for it
        1. You win a forum contest,and you can say one item (almost anything)
        2. I am less busy, you ask it,and I make it 🙂
        3. You make it, and send it (transparent png),and we implement it.[/quote]

number 3 sounds good to me… I like making elements etc

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.