Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Bug Report Solved Bugs [SOLVED] Throne Lady Issues

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kelemelan
    Participant

There appears to be some issues with The throne Lady Pack.

It seems to work okay but when I try to export, either the lbd file, the png, or both get somewhat altered.

These are randoms but you’ll get the idea:

This pic ^ was created through wine.

I tried the same test directly with ePic and windows and the lbd displayed the same issue once reloaded.

However *that* png was exported correctly. Here’s a print screen :

If I load the saved lbd it shows the arm as being in its original position just as if that sole part of the character had been reset.

I’ll send you the lbd files via email if you want to have a look. Just tell me. 🙂

LBandy
      Keymaster

Okay the issue is visible and clear. I’m wondering how to reproduce it. You select another arm position, you save it to lbd, load it back, and then there are two hands?

Kelemelan
        Participant

Exactly.

Thing is the lbd file appears to have reverted to the default position with arm on the chest while the software is still displaying the “ghost” image of an extended arm that I had selected (but both arms are still shown).

I confess, that’s kinda odd. :\

LBandy
          Keymaster

Yeah this is definitely a bug. 🙂 I’ll take a look at it. Thanks for letting me know, I might come back for some more details if I can’t get it reproduced though. 🙂

Kelemelan
            Participant

You’re welcome. 🙂

I’ll keep the lbd at hand in case you need them.

Ashesnei
              Participant

It happened after eliminating the problem of the missing label. Maybe it’s connected with this. We got the problem with the label after we got throne lady.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Ashesnei.
                LBandy
                Keymaster

They are possibly related, although not with the Logo not showing up, but the other change that was included in that version. I’ll take a look for sure. Thanks for the head up!

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by LBandy.
                  LBandy
                  Keymaster

This should be fixed now.

Kelemelan
                    Participant

Seems to be on my end.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.