Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Bug Report [SOLVED] Program doesn’t start

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    emian
    Participant

Hello. I install steam version 2 day’s ago and bought season 1 bundle. Also select 2 free packages. All worked fine (except little resolution glitches, which i described in another topic) till today.
      Today I bought another 2 packages from season 2 in steam (bestiary and mascular supernaural), and after that program stop working. When i try to start it – only open steam home screen. I tried to reinstall, but that doesn’t help.
      Other steam games work fine, only epic character generator has broken.

LBandy
      Keymaster

Hi there,

Could you check with ctrl+alt+del and see if the process has stuck somehow? If you see ePicCharacterGenerator there you can safely kill it and restart it from Steam. Apart from that my advice would be to try restarting your PC – it happened to me a few times as well, and this was the quickest solution.

Let us know if you still face any issues!

emian
        Participant

I really sorry for disturbing… It was antivirus. It is blocked in quiet mode without prompt.
          All ok. Thank you for quick answer!

LBandy
          Keymaster

I’m glad it works now! Which antivirus are you using? I’ll also get them to whitelist our software to avoid future blockings.

emian
            Participant

Comodo.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.