Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Bug Report Solved Bugs [SOLVED] Just bought Season 2 pro bundle, packages not downloading

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    wheelmanforhire
    Participant

I could run the demo just fine.
      I purchased a pro-pack (season 2).
      I re-open ePicGen and attempt to login (it says logged in) but then says can’t communicate to server.

Help!

LBandy
      Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry to hear about your issue! We recently updated our server and purchase confirmation seems to be broken. I’ll credit your purchase to your account shortly and also fix the problems. Sorry again, and thanks for waiting!

wheelmanforhire
        Participant

Can you cancel my order and just issue a refund?

LBandy
          Keymaster

The purchased packs are now added to your account. Could you verify if they load correctly by logging in at the software? They should be downloading automatically.

I understand that this was not a pleasure purchasing experience, so to somewhat compensate you for the issues I credited 2 free packs to your account. You can use the Profile menu to exchange them to packs of your choice.

Sorry again for the inconvenience, please let us know if there are any further issues.

Thank you!

wheelmanforhire
            Participant

Okay, it downloaded and seems to be working now. Thanks for the assistance. I’ll check out the free packs, but I’m too tiried right now.

LBandy
              Keymaster

Thanks for letting us know, and sorry again for the inconvenience! If anything comes up later on don’t hesitate to get in touch.

wheelmanforhire
                Participant

How the heck do you get to the screen on the web that shows the packs you have vs don’t have… I saw it late last night but I’ll be damned if I can find it again.

LBandy
                  Keymaster

It’s called Profile in the menu and it takes you here:
                    https://epicgenerator.net/my-epic

If you click the “Earn more” button in the software which displays how many free packs you have it also opens up.

I hope this helps.

mistoffelees
                    Participant

Here’s the log file, had to convert to txt to send it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.